JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Tell me why should be released soon

If tell me why isn't released before june it will affect the sales of the album badly. the album won't be hot, it will be more spread on the internet and so on.

So Tell Me WHy -- In MAY!!! it can't wait!

I agree, this song's too great to wait to release it, after "Switch" starts gettin' into more heavy airplay on the radio stations, "Tell Me Why" has to release right around that time to grab everyone's attention, I think the video should get shot sometime next month and release early-mid May. :chuks:

I agree, this song's too great to wait to release it, after "Switch" starts gettin' into more heavy airplay on the radio stations, "Tell Me Why" has to release right around that time to grab everyone's attention, I think the video should get shot sometime next month and release early-mid May. :chuks:

Exactly!!! I agree, they better release it soon! They bring it so faster out, the album becomes the better supported around! :afro:

• Members

i hope tell me why is released by mid april

Isn't that too late man?

I dont get what you mean

i hope tell me why is released by mid april

Isn't that too late man?

I dont get what you mean

The release date, isn't it a lil too late? I mean a bit earlier would be even betta but that's too early, right? I think that's not possible to do but I've read here in the board somewhere that it's gonna be released May or something... I just hope they'll release it soon! :thumb:

• Admin

well switch has only been out 6 weeks and its at no. 19 in abt 4 weeks it will probably make the top 10.. so i think tell me why will rpobably be released around june.. its good that switch is rising in the charts because that will make more people buy lost and found!

well switch has only been out 6 weeks and its at no. 19 in abt 4 weeks it will probably make the top 10.. so i think tell me why will rpobably be released around june.. its good that switch is rising in the charts because that will make more people buy lost and found!

Ah ok ur right but June, come on man June is a bit late, I think! Yes, april may be too early but may would be well! Hmm late or early I'm just looking forward to it!!! :wiggle:

I can imaginne the video hitting channels and the radio around the end of May/Early June. Release in July would make sense. Gotta milk Switch for all its worth really

Dunno, I got my own opinion, I wouldn't bring out a soul song in the summer,

prefer party starter to hit the summer, and tell me why prefer around august or sept. 1st orso.

Maybe i'm wrong but that's how I feel sometimes

Nah, I agree u!!! U aren't wrong, I'd also say first Tell Me Why but earlier than summer and in summer then Party Starter! :thumb: