JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith- Lost + Found Lyrics

• Members

Are you guys reading what this man is spittin. Staight hip hop. Old school mixed with the new, spitting knowledge, truth, positivity, and introspection. This is almost unheard of. Man, I hope he doesn't leave hip hop for too long when he hits the movies again. I love the movies, he's killin it, but rap needs him right now man.

Yeah man, your right! Will is back and he does this **** fo'real!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is real hip-hop lyrics right here! :afro:

• Admin

Are you guys reading what this man is spittin. Staight hip hop. Old school mixed with the new, spitting knowledge, truth, positivity, and introspection. This is almost unheard of. Man, I hope he doesn't leave hip hop for too long when he hits the movies again. I love the movies, he's killin it, but rap needs him right now man.

Yeah man, your right! Will is back and he does this **** fo'real!

this album is str8 up hip hop!! i wish i made that is absolute fiiireeee!!! imagine if i wish i made that/swagga was a single!! i can just imagine the video.. real simple..will dressed in his "lost and found album cover clothes" plain background spittin..with jeff backin him up for moral support..this is the kind of **** people need to hear..this is what hip hop is all about..the fresh prince is back!

Hero, I agree with you completely. He's just being honest and forthright with everything, and the result is simply fire. It would be crazy if he released "I Wish I Made That/Swagga." Hip hop cats wouldn't know what to do with themselves. But we shouldn't be surprised. He said he was the "hip hop Moses" in "I'm Coming." Lol, he just decided to do a few movies inbetween. But he's come back, and he's packing heat.

It ain't Get That! it's GET BACK!

Or Get back as in ludacris get back...

Or "Get That S***" as Flava Flav said on "Terminator X Speaks With His Hands" on the classic PE debut album "Yo! Bum Rush The Show", it's a possibility since Fp gives props to Chuck D in the song, which I'm very happy about, since PE's one of my favorite hip-hop groups. :dancingcool: