Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The we saw Will Smith today post

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i know what you mean, i love Code Red, but looking at it from a different point of view; Boom! was JJ+FPs only number 1 hit over here. So you kinda get the feeling that if you take that one he might just think you bought it coz of that, whereas the others kinda say that you like their music as a whole.

Also the others are older and harder to get hold of so it shows you put the effort in! Just a theory tho, i could be wrong!

Edited by FreshPrincess

Man if he gets to Sweden again, which he surely will, Im gonna show that Im a real fan... Im gonna let him sign... Im gonna let him sign Jazzy Jeff! Yeah! Im gonna bring Jazzy jeff!

Best... idea... EVER! (comic book guy, what?)

:lolsign: :lolsign: great idea :thumb:

Congratz!! Thank 4 sharing those pix!! I love how everyone brought JJ+FP CDs. I'm sure FP feels really good when a fan brings up a JJ+FP CD rather than a solo album. It just shows how much his fans love JJ+FP.

I think that it's a very good for the tour, that he's interested in his fans all over the UK not just London.

maybe this was all a set up the test how popular he is around the country and then decide which cities he well go on the tour