JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What Are You Listening To III

Da Brakes

• Admin

Jennifer Lopez - I'm Real

im starting to get into her...shes really hot but shes got a great voice.

no she doesnt have a great voice! she cant even sing in key..the producers use this program on her to make her voice sound right!

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nas "These Are Our Heroes"

KRS-ONE feat. OC "Ya Don't Stop"

Clint Eastwood by the Gorillaz (strange but I love it)

you are listening to sum hieroglyphics man..the great grandaddy of hieroglyphics del the funky homosapian is on that track..u wanna hear more similar stuff check out "deltron 3030" classic scifi/hip hop album by del and automator.. and 1nce again casual from handsome boy modeling school album(hiero) opio(hiero) u listenin 2 more hiero than you know!

That's crazy... I always knew that that must be some rapper doin a cameo b/c other "Gorillaz" trax weren't rap (and really aren't very good from what I've heard), but I was far too lazy to actually figure it out. I need to be educated!... but seriously, I think its high time I check out some of these artists u keep mentioning once & for all... I blast that song in my Pimptastic Ford Taurus every morning that I can borrow it from my mom to go to school (coolness off the charts), it's such a great track, and it overall def captures the vibe of senior yr of high school lol (i'm useless, but not for long / the future, is comin on...)...

Edited by scyhigh99

• Admin

yeah scy..you gotta check out some del the funky homosapian i think you'll like him :thumb: that gorillaz clint eastwood song was produced by automator..and he made an album with del called deltron 3030.. u can check out more about del here http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&t...11:3wtqoaeabijd

and http://www.hieroglyphics.com might have some info and audio

Ahhhh, this stuff is so good-- I'm about to throw away an obscene amount of money in 99 cent increments on iTunes with all the stuff I'm finding lol but thanx, Hero :bowdown: ... quality music.... (and apologies for using that Taurus joke again - I clearly killed it :clap: )

Edited by scyhigh99

Hero: this is random and you might not know it, but then again you probably do, but is Del the Funkee Homosapian the guy singing the hook on the "Melody" track from Nu Mark's (guy from Jurassic 5) CD "Hands On"... b/c I swear I remember that as being his voice too (this is by far the most random & obscure album I own)... If so, I'm beginning to think that all the random music I listen to really traces back somehow to Heiroglyphics & I just never realized it before

Edited by scyhigh99

• Admin

naa dont know havent heard that album..let me know what tracks you downloaded and like..theres actually a heap of hierogylphics material..cause you got del, souls of mischief, casual and pep love, albums as them as 1 group..hieroglyphics..solo albums side projects etc etc

Aaliyah "one in a million"

I got MTV on...

KELLY CLARKSON - Since You Been Gone (not a bad pop rock song)

just ended

FRANKIE J + BABY BASH - "(whatever his new single is)" (nothing new, but not a bad song...the video makes it better than when i 1st heard it on the radio)

Twista Feat. Faith Evans "Hope"