Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What Are You Listening To III

Da Brakes

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will Smith Freestyle :dj:

naa dont know havent heard that album..let me know what tracks you downloaded and like..theres actually a heap of hierogylphics material..cause you got del, souls of mischief, casual and pep love, albums as them as 1 group..hieroglyphics..solo albums side projects etc etc

Yeah there's an enormous amount of Hieroglyphics stuff on iTunes alone & I don't think they even have it all - BUT I restrained myself last night knowin I have a few things comin up I wanna buy so I just got "Neighborhood" by Del (naaaasty flow, altho im not a big fan of the hook) and Hiero's "The Who, A-plus mix" (niiiiiiiice track overall)... thanks again - and I'll be gettin more down the road, w/out question (any must-have suggestions?)

Edited by scyhigh99

Craig David - 2 Steps Back

What happened to Craig David right now? :what: I mean I don't get to hear something 'bout him here in germany and is it only here so or also in some other countries? U know, maybe he doesn't let us hear something about him here but he does somewhere else?! :dunno: He doesn't show himself at the moment, right? I wanna listen to some new stuff by him and all that, so holla at me with that, please! :sonny:

Edited by E - Style-Greesy - E

Wyclef Jean "Industry"

Wyclef and Redman "Baby Daddy"

"'Jersey In The House!" :rock:

What happened to Craig David right now?  I mean I don't get to hear something 'bout him here in germany and is it only here so or also in some other countries? U know, maybe he doesn't let us hear something about him here but he does somewhere else?!  He doesn't show himself at the moment, right? I wanna listen to some new stuff by him and all that, so holla at me with that, please! 

hey Greesy, I'm not sure what he's up to right now. I heard a rumor he might be working on a new album, and I hope he is.

When I get some time I will do a lil research into it...

Mariah Carey Feat. Bone-Thugs-N-Harmony "Breakdown"