Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What Are You Listening To III

Da Brakes

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Layzie Bone + Bizzy Bone - Hip-Hop Baby

4 those of u who think Bone Thugs music isn't good, check out this track, its classic hip-hop

man, that's crazy to say. BTNH are bomb. Nobody can really do music they way they have. U could say their flow is 2nd to none. And even so, very few people can pull it off.

MC Hammer "Have You Seen Her"

Layzie Bone + Bizzy Bone - Hip-Hop Baby

4 those of u who think Bone Thugs music isn't good, check out this track, its classic hip-hop

man, that's crazy to say. BTNH are bomb. Nobody can really do music they way they have. U could say their flow is 2nd to none. And even so, very few people can pull it off.

yeah i know i like bone thugs n harmony 2. i waz just sayin 4 some peeps that might think their 2 gangsta, check out that song. they r definitely original in the rap game and nobody does it like them

I like every single song u guys have mentioned on this page, except for the Mobb Deep one. I hate those cats. I think they have like 4 singles i like and all of them were released in the 90's. I've wanted 2 hear that Bone Brothers album...i don't know what 2 expect from them, but i like most of what Bone has done. Some of it's a bit 2 gangsta 4 me, but those guys are totally original and have alot of good music and lyrics 2 back up the gangsta stuff i don't feel so much.

Right now i'm listening 2...

BRIAN MCKNIGHT - Gemini

(the album)