JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Switch out This Week!

Hero1

you know born to reign was the only album without jazzy jeff..and this album has jazzy jeff all over it..so how could you doubt them? :nhawong:

For real..Tim is right!! Besides...i don't think Born To Reign is that bad! It has some dope songs on it (Born To Reign, How Da Beat Goes, Act Like You Know, Blockparty)! It came out with Nellyville...i got both albums at the time and that Nellyville was pure ****! It sucked! I think Born To Reign is still a hot album if you compair it to other albums by famous rappers!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For real..Tim is right!! Besides...i don't think Born To Reign is that bad! It has some dope songs on it (Born To Reign, How Da Beat Goes, Act Like You Know, Blockparty)! It came out with Nellyville...i got both albums at the time and that Nellyville was pure ****! It sucked! I think Born To Reign is still a hot album if you compair it to other albums by famous rappers!

Man, you see it, Will is just a person who is free for every kind of music, but you can't say the same about Dre. why the hell did he "diss" Will back in 2000 with Em?

his cronic album started to roll all the gangsta stuff, that was the beginning of "everybody wants to be a gansta pup pup pup pup..." i think you know what i mean.

thats just my opinion. and btw, i should come down a lil bit more :thumb: :kekeke:

JJFP Rocks The House

Lerkot:

Haha. sverige. inte helt ensam här inte.

The snoop track could be dope and it could be wack as hell. it all depends on how motivated snoop is.