JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Fresh Prince Marathon....

foxy

Yesterday, I was bored so I was flippin channels and wen I got to the BET channel (channel 49 for me) they said that this saturday *saturday January 22, 2005* starting at 9 in the morning (i think) they are having fresh princ-a-thon! They are going to play Fresh Prince none stop on Saturday BET channel.. I think onli Canada and US hv it.. But if u hv the channel u shud watch it for sure!! I kno I am :switch: :clap:

Edited by foxy

I wish I have BET :dunno:

lol ya its a pretty good channel. And i watched the marathon n it was good. I dun realli hv time to watch it and where i live they onli play FP once a day. So ya for me it was awesoome! :thumb:

Yeah, I watched a few episodes. One cool thing about it waz that they had these pop-up bubbles during the show with some random facts. One of them mentioned that Alfonso Ribeiro waz in the Pepsi commercial with Michael Jackson...I immediately thought back 2 that commercial, it's great! :roll: