JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Rain in school

Lerkot

Just like every other morning, I wished a song at a large radio channel here in Sweden. The program where they play some of the wished songs is on my Picture-class and we always play music at that time. Luckily, the song i wanted to get played got played today, it has never happened to me before.

Earlier on the mornin my wish was sent in as I said, I asked for "something with Will Smith or DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince".

Song when they started to say "Simon Berglind wishs..." i was prepared for like Jiggy, Miami, WWW, MiB or with some luck Summertime. But what did they play? They played The Rain. "Simon Berglind wishs something with Will Smith and today its rainy so we play "The Rain" (but on swedish).

People in school got silenced and looked at me. Some looked sceptical and said "No not this WS crap" but when the song was over, people seemed to have changed their opinions totally. Peolpe wanted to borrow WS-stuff and JJFP stuff so I guess you really can say that i teached em all a lesson.

This situation has happend to me, people saying Will Smith is rubbish not long after asking to borrow CD's of his :dunno:

That's really cool. Most people that diss FP havn't heard any of his music other than the singles. And we all know Columbia didn't push 4 the best songs while he waz with them. There's a difference in saying something is wack cuz u've heard it and don't like it and saying it's wack just 2 say it, without even having any knowledge on the topic.

Just like every other morning, I wished a song at a large radio channel here in Sweden. The program where they play some of the wished songs is on my Picture-class and we always play music at that time. Luckily, the song i wanted to get played got played today, it has never happened to me before.

Earlier on the mornin my wish was sent in as I said, I asked for "something with Will Smith or DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince".

Song when they started to say "Simon Berglind wishs..." i was prepared for like Jiggy, Miami, WWW, MiB or with some luck Summertime. But what did they play? They played The Rain. "Simon Berglind wishs something with Will Smith and today its rainy so we play "The Rain" (but on swedish).

People in school got silenced and looked at me. Some looked sceptical and said "No not this WS crap" but when the song was over, people seemed to have changed their opinions totally. Peolpe wanted to borrow WS-stuff and JJFP stuff so I guess you really can say that i teached em all a lesson.

Ok, that's cool but I'd not say u teached them a lesson, because everybody's opinions are different. But although great thing! Haha... :roll:

haha...that was a cool story. :thumb:

peace,

cookie