JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

jeffs 40th birthday

Hero1

• Admin

jeffs 40th birthday party is comin up in january...dont you think we should do something..us fans to thank jeff for his 20+ years of music? i know cookies was gonna do a painting for jeff one of her portraits now that would be really dope..anybody else got any ideas?

We could send him a letter with the text

Why in the hell dont you wanna go on tour with Will?!

or not...

hmm, at this moments it would be nice to be as talented as Da Brakes. I mean he can do lots of cool things like sending a homemade JJ-rap or somethin...

but ofcourse we gotta do somethin for jeff after all the things he has done for us.

A portrait sounds good. I am doing a generational portrait now for Cliff Levingston's mother, Delores and I can work on one for Jeff simultaneously. The one I had picked out (never worked on it tho) was a pic of his face (facing to the left) with a black hat on. Light was hiting his face and the background was black fading everything out. It is a real dope pic 4 real yo...

Whatta yall think. This is where I was gonna send it to ...ATOJ address I have in my rolodex... (if its correct)

A Touch Of Jazz

444 N. 3rs Street #C9

Philadelphia, PA 19123

but something like this, we would have to let him know to expect it, or personally speaking,... I'd rather we send it to him directly. As far as a card, we can do an online card, tim can start a thread with a birthday ecard in it , and everyone sign it(like a card) /post on the thread with their name and maybe say something not too extensive so we dont bore him... :sonny:

Let me know, i'm here...just been buzy...kids, work, company promotions, life...

peace,

cookie

oh here is a link to my guestbook, and I posted a pic of JJ that I intended on doing this past year,.... It will be real effective on a black background.

any pic ideas...let me know. Make it handsome yet simple, SoFLyy Designs guestbook since I am doing a 3 generation pic at the same tyme...

or Timbo, or I (either one) can email Jeff and ask him to send me a pic...I still got his email addy somewhere, cuz we spoke a coupla tymes via email (however briefly) But its up to you guys...

whatta yall think?

peace,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies

• Admin

yeah that picture would be great.. when it is ready i can e-mail irize and make sure shes looking out for it.. that address is correct you would just need to put ATTN Irize on it.. hey nat..if theres anything you need let me know? maybe we can donate sum money 2 you for materials etc.... and i gotta reitirate what brakes said..you got a real talent!

other ideas..i could actually have a page on this site with everyones creative additions, and we could send jeff the url...

Yeah, i planned on sending him somethin' in the mail. Havn't given it 2 much thought tho.' I used 2 talk 2 him from tyme 2 tyme on the internet, but he hasn't gotten on in ages. At least not on the way i'd contact him.

ok Timbo...u guyZ...

I'll start working on that sometyme in the next week or so, it takes me a good minute 2 finish, cuz im a perfectionalist at work hehe... :rock: :sonny:

naa dont worry bout dat...I'm coo, u guys don't hafta send me n e thing, cuz I'm worknig on promotions right now, so this one's on me...FROM all of you! :sonny: Somehow I think Jeff already knew bout it on da real yo! LOL We just wanna make sure JJ gets it, thas all... I'll keep u guys posted on my progress... so Timboat, u can email irizie or I can email Jeff, either one... its a good idea... btw timmy TIM!!!! --->> yo mane ~ wazzup with that cd u was hookin ya sis up wit? :ali: forgot didn'cha? :kekeke: ok yaa,...so I got jokes, never mind me... :thumb: *muah* :lolsign: Jazzy Jeff told me u DA MAN! see -->> I aint 4got that, right?! :thumb:

peace,

cookie

ps thanX 4 da props fam,...needed a lil encouragement at tha mo 4 sho! kinda lonely & struk by tha holiday blues ... bored...alla that gUd stuff... :sad6: imma b aiight tho. guess I'll catch a game tonite...and im outz~...