JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

i can't believe bush won

sonic1988

It effects us here in the UK as blair follows bush around like a lost dog at times :kekeke:

I am very dissapointed, because there are alot of changes I was looking forward to... Now that he is re elected as President, we have to just maintain faith that it's in the best interest of all american citizens, not just the rich people that benefited from the huge tax breaks he extended... but the poor people that can barely make ends meet... and the ones in dire need of better opportunity all around...

Wish I could run for presidency...I'd definately make sure to invest into the future of ALL our children and our country first and foremost...with a focus on the underpriviledged who seem to remain as "voices unheard"...

peace,

cookie

Bush a great leader? Man you must be doing pretty well to say that 'cause millions of Americans lost their jobs and the minimum wage stays the same while all prices are going up and we're dying over in a country that doesn't even have weapons of mass destruction, how would you like to be drafted to go to Iraq? I wouldn't like it! It's only gonna get worse now that he's re-elected, that tells how stupid a lot of Americans are, I'm pissed off, if John Kerry couldn't get elected I don't see a woman or a black man getting elected in my lifetime 'cause John Kerry is standing up for the poor, but look like not too many people give a damn about the poor! :bang:

:roll: My thing is this...i believe we are in the last days and the world is supposed 2 be a ciaotic mess. It's in a very popular book that a few of us here have faith in. I didn't follow this election stuff 2 closely cuz i'm not a registered voter (dodging draft even tho' Bush says he won't resort 2 that). I don't think Kerry would have really done much as President. He just seemed like that other guy who waz up against a President who is running things at a very difficult time. He would have probably pulled us out of Iraq, but i don't know if that would really do that much good when it comes the country and terrorism. He came across 2 me as a greasy old guy who had no real plans. I think that with this re-election, Bush will try 2 fix some of the things that have suffered in the past few years. Not 2 long after he waz in office, 9/11 happened. No matter who waz in office, they were gonna catch heat. I'm amazed that another attack hasn't happened and i will give him props 4 that...especially after so many high alerts that have happened since. I don't think Bush is perfect at all, but i think he dose have the power 2 fix a few things and he'll have my support 4 that. When it comes 2 Bush/Kerry...i think Bush is much more capable of doing a better job compared 2 Kerry.

The country has spoken tho'...don't hate on the President, hate on the majority of the country who voted 4 him. I heard the reason that they thought the race would be closer waz becuz they were only considering feedback from big cities, which waz really stupid since their are more smaller cities and rural areas in this country than big cities.

Polotics are a touchy subject, i don't believe most of us...if any of us are truely that educated on the topic (hey...i admit it). I hate talkin' about 'em and hearing about 'em...so this is probably my last appearance in this post...y'all can debate it out all u want.

for those who live outside the us this dosen't affect you but george bush won the election i can't believe it!!!!

what do any of you guys think about this??

This does affect the rest of the world...If i was an american i would have never voted for bush! I agree with AJ on most points, don't hate the president, hate the voters...Looks like the american people love war... :what:

• Admin

im sure i'll cop some flak for this..but it doesnt say much for the intelligence of the US population..if anyone really bothered to take a close look at what bush has done..they would realise they are gonna suffer and the rest of the world is gonna suffer more for the next 4 years.. yeah im pissed bush got back in :daedulus:

I may not be a political expert but I can see with my eyes that America has more problems than just worrying about terrorism, we have racism, drugs, gangs, and prostitution, crap schools because of more poverty that Bush doesn't acknowledge, sure we're not as poor as most countries, but we could get there if Bush just accompanies the rich and ignores the poor, common sense tells me this, common sense also tells me that we could be in the last days like AJ said our generation could die off soon, I don't wanna have kids in this world, war can't make things better in the world, it'll only make them worse! :cya:

Like Chuck D said: "Man has a period, it's called war!"