Fresh Prince Faves!

MissAshley

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote]hello this is burger world, whats ya beef?[/quote]

don't remember that, I remember "You're on the mic, What's ya beef?"

I justed watched this episode last night, lol...

Vivian - "Geoffrey, My bags are upstairs"
Geoffrey - "How thrilling for you!"

:hilarious: Edited by Jonny 5

I forget the name of the episode but it's the one where Jazz was staying with them when Geoffrey got sick and he and Will were arguing:

Will: I bust my hump at school all day while you sit at home watching soap operas and eating bon bons
Jazz: well maybe it's because you never take me out anymore!
Will: Well I would if you fixed yourself up a little...wait a minute why are we arguing? we sound like a old married couple
Jazz: so now I'm old? :roll:
Jeff had some of the funniest lines on FPOBA Edited by willjadafan

just thought of another one, around the time Will and Lisa were about to get married but he found out her name was Beulah, and they started arguing and Will goes:
Will: Somebody's gotta be the mature one here.......and it ain't gonna be me AUNT JE-MI-MA! :roll:

• Members

Will: I'm stuck in a basement sittin' on a tricycle, Girl gettin' on ma nerves. Going out of my mind I thought she was fine, don't know if her body is hers.

Will: Can we have a little perspective here please? Now Dougy, loves everything. People, am I the only one who finds something terribly wrong with this?

Can't remember the beginning of this one, but it's when Uncle Phil talks about how he would try and listen to an orchestra when he was young.

Vivian: Phillip, when I met you, you were into James Brown.

Will: He liked James Brown?

Vivian: Even wore his hair like him.

Will: HE HAD HAIR!

There's got to be hundreds more I love just as much, these are just the ones I can remember off the top of my head.

• Members

just thought of another one, around the time Will and Lisa were about to get married but he found out her name was Beulah, and they started arguing and Will goes:

Will: Somebody's gotta be the mature one here.......and it ain't gonna be me AUNT JE-MI-MA!  :roll:

oh yeah das funny as hell, its the one wen they go to the communication thingy to see how much they r in love...wos it dat 1?

Edited by willsmithfan1

• Hero1 unpinned this topic