JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

• Members

New poster:

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/new-after-earth-poster-with-will-and-jaden-smith-is-better-than-the-first-one

I agree it's a lot better and it's good to see Will get the top billing for once ... seriously, I have never been less excited about a Will Smith movie...even MIB3 I was really looking forward to even though I thought that choosing it as a comeback vehicle for Smith was a poor choice. This movie just seems ... I don't know ... dull. I'm much more excited to see OBLIVION and ELYSIUM than this. It looks like a family flick and I wouldn't be surprised if they went with a PG rating.

Will needs a serious, BIG movie if he wants to ever be taken seriously again. He kinda slipped into oblivion (no pun intended) with his 4-year absence and has yet to make a definite comeback. He should do something with Michael Mann again or do an action film that's a new and exciting idea. Unfortunetaly, all this Annie business will probably keep him away from movie sets for another two years afet this.

It just makes me sad.

I'm no film critic. I simply want to be entertained. I've spent the last 10 years trying movies that I initially wasn't interested in, and often being surprised. This kind of move isn't normally the kind of thing I would have an interest in, but I can honestly say I wanna see it. The visuals look amazing and the story seems interesting (and rather original). I like that FP is doing a different character since he often plays various versions of himself. He's stretching and trying to make this character different from the others. I feel that those who are being critical towards the film will enjoy it when they see it. ...simply because that used to be me. Let's just be thankful it's not a sequel to ID4...lol.