JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

-----

TRUE BLOOD Star Todd Lowe Reveals Details Of His Role In Shyamalan's AFTER EARTH

Actor Todd Lowe is best known for his role as Iraq War veteran Terry Bellefleur in HBO's popular vampire television series, True Blood. He will soon be seen in M. Night Shyamalan's next feature film, After Earth, alongside Will Smith and his son Jaden.

Todd Lowe's Terry Bellefleur is one of the few human voices in HBO's True Blood. Not that means he doesn't suffer from his fair share of issues, but in a show full of monsters his great one-liners help ground the show in some sort of reality. But for his next role he'll have a bit of a hard time finding the ground, here's why:

I worked a week on the M. Night Shyamalan movie After Earth. It's coming out next year – I guess it's gonna be a big Will Smith summer blockbuster. I had a scene with Will and his son Jaden, and we shot it in Philadelphia. It was the first time I've ever worked on a green screen, and I had a fantastic time. Will Smith is the biggest movie star I've ever met, and he couldn't be more gracious. I play a wounded veteran – but it's set years in the future, in space, and I'm in a levitating wheelchair.

http://www.comicbook...1/news/?a=65998

Edited by Ale