Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Daveydave

Will's Movies

What do you think about Will and Jeff together on the Big Screen? I know Jeff isn't an actor, but I don't think it would matter because he is recognized from the TV show and it wouldn't be a big part, maybe just a cameo.

I'd like to see Jeff make a cameo in Bad Boys 3 as a drug informant :lolsign:

:word: Now I would love 2 see that. Jazz in BB3 wit Will n Martin would be funny as hell :lolsign:

But plz don't let Diddy be in BB3 plz.

I'd love to see Jazzy in a movie!!

I think it would be awesome if Will and Jeff made a movie about how they started rapping as Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince, like a rags to riches movie, kinda like Pursuit of Happyness. The movie could be about a kid who had always dreamed of rapping, and they meet at a party and everything... you know the story. I think that would make a great movie!! What do you guys think?

It's be cool to see Jeff in a cameo role. I dunno how enthusiastic he'd be because in the interview on the jjfp dvd when asked what's next for JJFP, Will says "I say movies" and Jeff is like "yeah... maybe movies", you can almost tell he doesn't wanna do a movie...

yeah jeff would be really funny in a small role, people would just see him and think"was that jeff!?" i dunno if he would wanna do it tho, he seems kinda shy when it comes to that kind of stuff. But saying that he was in fpoba.

i'd love to see him as a cameo!!! WAIT!!! there's going to be a BB3??? btw, i think that rags to riches rap star thing is taken by half a dollar

On the majority of his films Will does ask Jazz to be in them in a small role but Jeff just hasn't taken him up on his offer yet. Jazz was saying he sometimes regrets doing it though when he see's a part a thinks 'damn i could have played that' But it will happen for sure don't you worry about that

Lets just hope so. Jaden, Will and Homer Simpson has parts in PoH, Jeff would fit in well but thats too late.

That would be pretty cool, having Jeff in there for a small role, maybe a bit more than a cameo, I mean, he does have some experience with FPOBA. Bad Boys 3, if it happens, would be a great opportunity.