Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Hero1

Lost and Found has sold more than 686, 086 Copies

It's good to see Will rebound after Born To Reign. I still wish more people would buy the album, but it is nice to see at least some people recognize his skils, as evidenced by the consistency of his sales. While Will is still #14, 112 and Beanie Sigel, who both debuted ahead of Big Will, are now in #28 and #32, rightfully so. Will makes great hip-hop music and everyone should recognize that!

:ditto: Will is the truth. Will is HipHop. Everybody should hear this album. I'm glad Beanie has fallen. I never like his music. Glad to see ppl getting over the hype of Beanie. Hope Will keeps climbin'. Keep it Up Will!!! :thumb: :angel:

:ditto: Will is the truth. Will is HipHop. Everybody should hear this album. I'm glad Beanie has fallen. I never like his music. Glad to see ppl getting over the hype of Beanie. Hope Will keeps climbin'. Keep it Up Will!!! :thumb: :angel:

Yes, I fully agree u! I also don't like Beanie, I don't hate him or something neither but I don't like him... Will definately is da best, we all know that here!!! :thumb:

thx for that...these are the canadian albumcharts! It seems to be that Geffen does the distribution of L&F...in every country it is differrent...USA/Interscope, Canada/Geffen, Germany/Universal

Updates should be coming somtime today.

10 AM is like ten on the morning in the USA right?

remember eveyrbody talking about that beanie album and how it would outsell will and do much better...