Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hotzappa11

Will = CD:UK....

hey guys, great news. for anyone that missed the original or the repeat or doesn't have itv2 then there is another repeat of the show on at 2:40 AM tonight (early Sunday morning) on ITV1. that's the one I'll be taping

i hope that some1 will capture the video if it airs .. i would do it myself but i dont have this channel :dunno:

p.s.: do they have a livestream or somethin like that ?

Edited by Lhunagar

omg...someone get some audio at least so if they do play it we can at least HEAR the song!

PLEASE LET THIS BE, we deserve it

I hope they just dont have a news item on his return. Play the video!

I hope they just dont have a news item on his return. Play the video!

it has to be something more than just news as they never advertise what will be in the news section the week before.

the CD:UK news section is usually about the week thats just gone so they can't know whats going to happen this comming week

which makes it all the more likely were gonna see some of the video.

I'll definately tape it then hopefully somebody will be able to help me get it onto my computer and then online

maybe they'll show a bit of the switch video or even the making of the switch video?

OMG!!!!! thats fantastic news, please dont let it be another dissapointment, it sounds very promising tho!!!

I normally sleep all saturday morning but im so getting up 4 this. If this turns out to be something dumb Cat Deeley owes me my sleep.

I normally sleep all saturday morning but im so getting up 4 this. If this turns out to be something dumb Cat Deeley owes me my sleep.

She will owe me sleep aswell, if it's not something worth getting up for we shall make her pay :ali: :touche: