JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Odd Question?But who likes Nick cannons music?

He sounds like a fresh prince jr.!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Nick Cannon's quite on Will's level but I think more people hate on him 'cause he ain't a hardcore rapper just like they do for Will so there is a similarity there, the kid got some skills, his show "Wildin' Out" is funny as hell, I think his new song "Dimepiece" is a banger, that's cool that he sampled BBD's classic "Poison" for it, I might check for his album when it drops too, I respect him more than most rappers out now...

Edited by bigted

See, bigted, U like his "Dimepiece" and the fact that he sampled BBD's "Poison". I'm the opposite. I hate it particularly for that reason. It was all good and everything, but he just did it wrong and I think it's weak and doesn't fit. I don't think Nick Cannon's heart is entirely in his music when he does it (and I mean even club stuff). He's got like a missing edge to me. He's not all about money, he's just doing things that just might make him a household name.

Yeah I don't think Nick Cannon'll be a legend or anything like that close to Fresh Prince but I'm just acknowledging that at least he ain't trying to be a studio gangsta...

I love Nick Cannon...ha ha. I'm just a big fan of straigh Hip-Hop...not 2 street...not 2 pop. That's kinda where Nick Cannon fits in. People like FP and LL fit in it as well, but Nick Cannon is closer 2 my age. So 2 see someone who loves Hip-Hop, acting, and just being goofy...i totally identify with him. I love that in this sleazy business of selling out and gimmicks, he just makes music how he wants 2. I love his sound and his lyrics. So anyone who likes feel good music without cussing and negativity should give him a chance.

That thread's funny as hell, it's funny how much they hate Nick Cannon, one person said:

Kenean & Kel>>>>>Nick Cannon :rofl: :sipread: