Has most money Turntable with 275000 Gold

Last Recon Mission by Schnazz Today, 01:21 AM

Targeted MaxFly

Last Sabotage Mission by J-o-e Yesterday, 06:50 PM

Targeted Chief

Most Mission done by Chief with 57

Most Mission target Chief with 57

i'm convinced that a 2 day suspension is in order for Chief :kekeke:

LOL Wes... I know as soon as he would see me, he would sabotage my lil crew of women and flaming gay soldiers. LOL. I DO NOT discriminate. haha... :2thumbs:

peace,

cookie

• Members

To build up your attack and defense strength, you must recruit soldiers and equip them with weapons. You may also hire mercenaries or train your soldiers. To recruit soldiers you must have people click on your unique link (you can find this in your Command Center). Each time you recruit an additional soldier, your attack and defense strength will increase slightly, as will the amount of gold you receive per turn. Also, for every two recruits each of your officers gets, you will receive an additional soldier! The number of officers you can have is unlimited, so the more people who sign up to be your officer the faster you can build your army.

:hmm: I don't see the "unique link" in my base/command center?? Is my browswer not showing it.....anyone know what is this referring to? Sounds like a good way to build up an army, but I don't understand how to create the "special link" or where to find others' "special link." Can anyone help?? :help: I won't attack you----I promise!! :1-deveous:

Jen

• Admin

To build up your attack and defense strength, you must recruit soldiers and equip them with weapons. You may also hire mercenaries or train your soldiers. To recruit soldiers you must have people click on your unique link (you can find this in your Command Center). Each time you recruit an additional soldier, your attack and defense strength will increase slightly, as will the amount of gold you receive per turn. Also, for every two recruits each of your officers gets, you will receive an additional soldier! The number of officers you can have is unlimited, so the more people who sign up to be your officer the faster you can build your army.

:hmm: I don't see the "unique link" in my base/command center?? Is my browswer not showing it.....anyone know what is this referring to? Sounds like a good way to build up an army, but I don't understand how to create the "special link" or where to find others' "special link." Can anyone help?? :help: I won't attack you----I promise!! :1-deveous:

Jen

The unique link is only part of the "kings of chaos" game its not part of the army mod so you don't have to worry about it :wiggle:

i asked that question too really early on in this thread and i couldn't find an answer and i still haven't seen it. my guess is that the instructions are just wrong because this game varies slightly to the one that the instructions are for.

Most of the information is correct. There are a few things that don't apply to this game though. I still haven't found out how significant "wizards" are in the game.