JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

new army mod!

Hero1

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reborn tried to sabotage me. I caught and killed two of his spies... I didn't want to, but my hand was forced.

Likewise! But I only managed to get my hands on 1 of the scum :2thumbs:

Well that's three fewer spies for him. My goal is to get him to rethink any attack plans he has on me before he clicks any buttons.

• Admin

Is it just me or has Schnazz, Wes and Julie reverted back to their old ties from the last game? Here I thought we had some kind of amnesty..while we get Chief back a little, and we got Max gettin sabotaged and Joe being robbed.. I told ya man the schnazzy peppers cannot be trusted.. That guy is an egomaniac

Is it just me or has Schnazz, Wes and Julie reverted back to their old ties from the last game? Here I thought we had some kind of amnesty..while we get Chief back a little, and we got Max gettin sabotaged and Joe being robbed.. I told ya man the schnazzy peppers cannot be trusted.. That guy is an egomaniac

It's what I've been saying for the longest time. They're not trustworthy. Julie may still be mad about her 68,000 loss to Chief and is just acting out, but what is reborn doing trying to sabotage me? And Schnazz... it's not long before he tries to have the name of the game changed to "The Schnazzes of Chaos."