Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

new army mod!

Hero1

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

max, why do u keep attacking me when we're part of the same alliance? i accidentally attacked you yesterday and i said u could attack me back, but u did it twice. what's up with that?

alliance? schnazz has hyphened over 400K from me.. there is no alliance :ohdear:

max, why do u keep attacking me when we're part of the same alliance? i accidentally attacked you yesterday and i said u could attack me back, but u did it twice. what's up with that?

alliance? schnazz has hyphened over 400K from me.. there is no alliance :ohdear:

ouch! ok i guess the alliance fell apart... i never really knew what was going on in the first place so sorry i was unaware of it.

Oh how you exaggerate, it was only around 100k.... And I took it in a direct response to you sabotaging me. You drew first blood, I did nothing but fight back!

• Admin

Oh how you exaggerate, it was only around 100k.... And I took it in a direct response to you sabotaging me. You drew first blood, I did nothing but fight back!

Complete liar as usual!

Today, 08:30 PM Schnazz Lost 113938 Gold 15 0 1 21129 12059 Details

Today, 08:05 AM Schnazz Lost 220880 Gold 15 0 1 21529 11989 Details

• Admin

Strongest Member Hero1

Strongest Attack MaxFly

Strongest Defence MaxFly

Strongest Spies Hero1

Strongest Sentries MaxFly

Largest Army MaxFly with 349

Most Regular Soldiers MaxFly with 346

Most Mercenaries andreik with 126

Most Trained Attack Soldiers & Mercenaries Chief with 104

Most Trained Defence Soldiers & Mercenaries andreik with 102

Most Untrained Soldiers & Mercenaries MaxFly with 244

Most Spies & Sentries Jazzy Jazzy Jeff with 69

Most Weapon & Tool Chief with 219

Most Weapon Chief with 199

Most Tool Chief with 20

Most Weapon bought Mace with 149

Most Tool bought Horn with 23

Last Attack By Hero1 Today, 09:02 PM

Defended By Jazzy Jazzy Jeff

Most attacks by fresh_from_sofia with 154

Most defends by renagade_tim with 78

Has most money Turntable with 585000 Gold

Last Recon Mission by Chief Today, 09:00 PM

Targeted MaxFly

Last Sabotage Mission by Jonasdk Today, 05:58 PM

Targeted thePrince

Most Mission done by thePrince with 126

Most Mission target thePrince with 126

Complete liar as usual!

Today, 08:30 PM Schnazz Lost 113938 Gold 15 0 1 21129 12059 Details

Today, 08:05 AM Schnazz Lost 220880 Gold 15 0 1 21529 11989 Details

I see your lies continue! Compare the time of that second attack to the time of your original post, or even my reply. That second came after your complaint. When you posted, and I replied, I had only taken 113,938 from you, or "around 100k" A far cry from your claims of "400k"