JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

new army mod!

Hero1

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess in a nutshell..i would like a full explanation of what contributes to the ranking procedure on this version......and what constitutes troops getting killed and such.....

I have no idea concerning the rankings... Troops getting killed can be attributed to those troops not being trained.

lol, i actually had a dagger sabotaged in one of my recent attacks. the first time where i've attacked someone and gotten sabotaged. as u all can imagine, i was devastated by the loss

Didn't it just make you want to cry? It's almost like you don't know what to do... like you've lost a close friend... me and my dagger.

lol, i actually had a dagger sabotaged in one of my recent attacks. the first time where i've attacked someone and gotten sabotaged. as u all can imagine, i was devastated by the loss

Didn't it just make you want to cry? It's almost like you don't know what to do... like you've lost a close friend... me and my dagger.

actually, it would be my dagger and I max. i thought u were smart?

question: how come it costs nothing to repair a weapon? it seems like there should be some kind of consequence or catch to repair a weapon for free. am i missing something here or is it really free to repair weapons and armor?

sorry max i forgot i wasnt supposed to attack you. i lost anyways, lol. you can attack me back but i'd prefer it if u didnt :lolsign: