JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

BLIZZARD

Mike

its crazy over here. will is ill may get a day off, but the city is plowed out, the workers have been on 12 hour shifts for plowing the snow.

the news said that there may be a day off, but I dobut it. the funny thing is that we got 4 days off in '96, and that was less snow. this is currently the second biggest blizzard in NYC's history.

the funny thing is that we got 4 days off in '96, and that was less snow.

Cause in Usa ppl aren't used to see snow like in europe. If you had in past so much snow like on those photos probably it would be a Act of god, big disaster etc. for country. Imagine how winter looks in Russia, where temperature is -50C or something.

wow. thas alotta snow. u guys be careful out there. When it snows in Atlanta, ... let's say about 500 snow flurries, the city SHUTS down. lmbo....

seriously,... maybe not 500 snowflakes...humm... more like 1,000. LOL :lolsign:

peace,

cookie

its crazy over here. will is ill may get a day off, but the city is plowed out, the workers have been on 12 hour shifts for plowing the snow.

the news said that there may be a day off, but I dobut it. the funny thing is that we got 4 days off in '96, and that was less snow. this is currently the second biggest blizzard in NYC's history.

yeah i just have been informed...no school for me. i took lots of really nice pictures like i do of nature. i tryed taking the same picture i have of my backyard that julie said was heaven. but it didnt really come out as good as i wanted.

im going to tthe skatepark tommrow (indoor) :wickedwisdom:

skateboard....

or your a bmxer....i hate them lol

they take up so much space, but i have to respect them. it looks so much harder. and if you fall its with a piece of metal thats half your size

(1200th Post :Party_fest09:)

Edited by WILL IS ILL