JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

BLIZZARD

Mike

skateboard....

or your a bmxer....i hate them lol

they take up so much space, but i have to respect them. it looks so much harder. and if you fall its with a piece of metal thats half your size

haha, it's true. But with skateboarding it's a lot more unpredictable, one tiny error and you can be flat on your face. With bmxing it's gotta be something big to make you crash, almost everything little screw up is recoverable... gonna have to get back into it. might get a new bike in the summer...

wow. thas alotta snow. u guys be careful out there. When it snows in Atlanta, ... let's say about 500 snow flurries, the city SHUTS down. lmbo....

seriously,... maybe not 500 snowflakes...humm... more like 1,000. LOL :lolsign:

peace,

cookie

lol same here, a tiny bit of snow and every1 hibernates. Its quite rare we get snow in the UK but its even rarer for me coz i live on the coast.

Your backyard doesnt look live heaven anymore will is ill, it still looks cool tho.

skateboard....

or your a bmxer....i hate them lol

well....I gotta skateboard, but I can't even jump :paperbag:

and please don't try and explain it to me, because everyone who has ever skateboarded has.

wow. thas alotta snow. u guys be careful out there. When it snows in Atlanta, ... let's say about 500 snow flurries, the city SHUTS down. lmbo....

seriously,... maybe not 500 snowflakes...humm... more like 1,000. LOL

peace,

cookie

I've heard about that, this guy in atlanta who is on the radio here said "In NYC when it snows, they get the shovels, in Atlanta, they get their bibles.(as if that will help)" :lolsign:

yeah i just have been informed...no school for me. i took lots of really nice pictures like i do of nature. i tryed taking the same picture i have of my backyard that julie said was heaven. but it didnt really come out as good as i wanted.

im going to tthe skatepark tommrow (indoor)

lucky you, I ended up having school today, but nobody was in. Maybe about half the senior class, if not less.

all we did was just..........sit..........and sit some more.

lucky you, I ended up having school today, but nobody was in. Maybe about half the senior class, if not less.

all we did was just..........sit..........and sit some more.

^^ That's what we do on the last day of school!! :losign: Well basically we just walk around the school and not go to class... visit random classes... lol.

Back to topic.. that's a LOT of snow!! I heard about it on the news and it was insane!! Some places even got power outages.. hope everything gets better!!