JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

MIB 3 confirmation?

MooseKnuckles

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alot of this stuff is true but at the same time, alot of it is easily done with photoshop.

i wouldnt say that theres gonna be a mib3, we would have heard of it

thje one that looks real to me in rocky 6, cause i heard lots about it and pic isnt from any rocky movie, i have all 5

Edited by WILL IS ILL

alot of this stuff is true but at the same time, alot of it is easily done with photoshop.

i wouldnt say that theres gonna be a mib3, we would have heard of it

thje one that looks real to me in rocky 6, cause i heard lots about it and pic isnt from any rocky movie, i have all 5

I will definitley want to see Rock 6.

Also I saw Rambo 4 on there. I hope they do make a Rambo 4, cause the Rambo movie series is one of my favorites :mikelowery:

I'm not sure there will be MIB3. Barry Sonnefield, the director for both MIB movies, was not too thrilled about doing a third one. The perfect circumstances will have to happen for the movie to be a go. The main thing will be a script that is great for all parties involved(Will, Tommy Lee Jones & Sonnifield).

If I had to assign a percentage for this then I would say there's about a 20% chance that there'll be an MIB 3.

Wasn't there a rumor that Will wanted to do a third one and he and Tommy Lee were developing ideas for a script?

After the last MIB, i dont really care 4 another, but ill support it regardless... what i REALLY wanna see is him and my girl, Vivica Fox do another movie together... with a steamy hott love scene. haha.

or a military movie...

cookie

I'm not sure there will be MIB3. Barry Sonnefield, the director for both MIB movies, was not too thrilled about doing a third one. The perfect circumstances will have to happen for the movie to be a go. The main thing will be a script that is great for all parties involved(Will, Tommy Lee Jones & Sonnifield).

If I had to assign a percentage for this then I would say there's about a 20% chance that there'll be an MIB 3.

:word: Yeah and also Will said he was gonna time some time off..to be there 4 kids and support Jada as she does her thang. Will and Tommy said they wouldn't mind doing a third 1 if they script was real good. so its like top dawg about 20% chance there would be a MIIIB

Edited by Angel Amor