JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

TRR

bart5

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta ask for "Alive" by the beastie boys.

and could anyone tell me what album that song was on? I got all six, but I can't find it

EDIT: I may have got the name wrong, but the music video is of them in the suits that are all a solid color and they are riding on mini bikes and stuff. I remember Mike D had the red suit, MCA was yellow, and Adrock was blue. something like that.

Edited by sonic1988

Does anyone have some JJ B-sides?.... I noticed them in the lyrics section, I think its Branded and Da Rebirth.... or if ya know where I can get the CD/Vinyl there on :2thumbs:

u will find those as well as "Are U Ready" on the Magnificent EP. i have a low quality version of Da Rebirth that i recorded on my comp when tim played it on the radio a long time ago. there's some "clicks" in the background from me clickin my mouse and the comp recorded it but i'll put it up anyways cuz it's a good track.

http://s23.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3FMQPK7...QP0USOUPHSPAJRR

Does anyone have some JJ B-sides?.... I noticed them in the lyrics section, I think its Branded and Da Rebirth.... or if ya know where I can get the CD/Vinyl there on :2thumbs:

u will find those as well as "Are U Ready" on the Magnificent EP. i have a low quality version of Da Rebirth that i recorded on my comp when tim played it on the radio a long time ago. there's some "clicks" in the background from me clickin my mouse and the comp recorded it but i'll put it up anyways cuz it's a good track.

Thanks for that Wes :2thumbs:

Thanks for that Wes :2thumbs:

Thats a good track. Thanks