JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

TRR

bart5

I would like to try this idea, so that we can all find songs to download without spyware and all those problems we can share our songs.

what one does is someone request a song, then someone who has it can put it on "rapidshare" or "you send it" or whatever, and the person who wanted the song and anyone who else wants to download it can do so. Just please don't be annoying and ask for something stupid (i.e. "I want britney spears nude pictures.") or something like that.

its time for total request rapidshare!!!!!!

I can't explain it much better than that. Most people in the other TRR thread agreed that we should move TRR to the JJFP Rare Tracks forum, so people won't come to this forum just to get some free songs, and some rare JJFP tracks. That would take away from the "Potnas" status on this forum. So this is the brand new funk TRR :wickedwisdom:

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most people in the other TRR thread agreed that we should move TRR to the JJFP Rare Tracks forum, so people won't come to this forum just to get some free songs, and some rare JJFP tracks. That would take away from the "Potnas" status on this forum. So this is the brand new funk TRR :wickedwisdom:

:2thumbs: Good idea !

I need Will Smith - Just Cruisin' but originall version! Not from BES cause I have BWS. Anyone have it?

• Admin

i seriously need this song "inncocent" by addis black widow

Cool song Tim, not really liking the voices though, not clear enough for me, maybe if I read the lyrics...

http://rapidshare.de/files/10683782/Addis_...ocent2.mp3.html

Oh, by the way - click here. :lol:

thanks so much man!! your not even supposed to understand what they are saying haha.. they were initially from the US abut then moved to sweden or somewhere in europe..this song was huge here in australia back in 95..the video was hilarious..you would have LOVED it jonny! haha it was just one of those songs that when everything was gangsta rap it was so nice to have somethin like this back then.. the chorus is "im not a murderer, telling me your innocent" and ive never even known the verses all these years..doesnt stop it from being dope tho!

i seriously need this song "inncocent" by addis black widow

Cool song Tim, not really liking the voices though, not clear enough for me, maybe if I read the lyrics...

http://rapidshare.de/files/10683782/Addis_...ocent2.mp3.html

Oh, by the way - click here. :lol:

thanks so much man!! your not even supposed to understand what they are saying haha.. they were initially from the US abut then moved to sweden or somewhere in europe..this song was huge here in australia back in 95..the video was hilarious..you would have LOVED it jonny! haha it was just one of those songs that when everything was gangsta rap it was so nice to have somethin like this back then.. the chorus is "im not a murderer, telling me your innocent" and ive never even known the verses all these years..doesnt stop it from being dope tho!

haha, I'll have to give it another listen then.... next thing I gotta do is find the video!

theres sum serious lesbian action in the video.. its very funny :kekeke: "cream" the female in the group is a lesbian.. shes also very hot :paparazziupinthespot:

definitley gonna have to find it then! or this just a trick to get me to find it for you? :lol:

:mygod: :rofl:

I hope this is the one you want, it is from JJFP greatest hits album. It says "album version". I don't have the version of BWS that has just crusin' so I have nothing to compare it to.

http://rapidshare.de/files/10681528/06_Jus...rsion_.wma.html

Yeesssss! Thank you very much!