JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Guild Wars are still alive

Schnazz

Reborn, check the first page of the thread. You had 12 attacks totaling a used strength of 440 something. That was a week ago. How many potions did you have to buy to make those attacks. Lol. I'm not the only one keeping this alive as Schnazz would have everyone think by his first post. Look at Schnazz's and your attack logs. There were even additional similar logs for Schnazz, but I stopped at 2. I also believed that you had a similar log as well sometime before or after I noticed the one I posted. I'm not trying to dominate the game. As I said, if you compare our guild's average level with your guild's average level, we're only 2 levels average up on you. You guys have been attacking Tim and Chief all the time. I'm just trying to keep things balanced. Nothing wrong with that.

ok i wasn't aware u were referring to that attack log. yes, last week there was a day or 2 when i came on and racked up the attacks to make up for the days i hadn't been on. however, the days when i wasn't even on this forum and made no attacks were greater than the ones i was on and made attacks while u were on pretty much everyday.

and Schnazz doesn't make me think anything, i know what i think, and i had been thinking the last 2 weeks that u were the only one playing this game when i'd come on and see a list of attacks on my log, at least half of them by you and then i'd check to see who else was online and see nobody else from my guild. so Schnazz aint the only one who thinks u kept the game alive and he doesnt tell anybody in his guild what to think as u indicate.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, he names this thread "Replying to The Guild Wars are still alive" and he posted my attacks on him. I'm guessing that he's trying to say that I'm keeping the Guild Wars alive. The problem is that with all my levels and everything, we're only averaging about 2 levels more than you guys. I'm sure you would like me to be on Schnazz's level so that my team can be 3 or 4 levels on average below you guys, and so that you guys can dominate when you feel like it. That's not going to happen.

I aint got nothin but love for Schnazz.. it was just that I wanted to take a different direction and kill suckers instead of fighting other guilds...

Is that so... I have the feeling that you're just doing this so that you can turn around and attack Julie incessantly because she doesn't support your puppy kicking habit. See Julie, they can't be trusted.