MaxFly -39 -93 Schnazz -54 -158 Expired

Oh, and GO COLTS!! 13-0!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol, mmm.... flawed logic.... You're comparing mine and reborn's single killing spree with you killing me a dozen times over the course of a day and a half. :lolsign:

No, not at all. The title of the thread is "The Guild Wars are still alive." Just showing that they are indeed alive, on all sides. In fact, so much so that you guys buy potions just to attack people. How did reborn have enough attack strength a week ago to use 449 str in all as shown above, yet he only has a str rating of 212 right now... yeah... The Guild Wars are still alive fa sho.

Edited by MaxFly

i don't think u should be talkin when you're on level 96 and i'm on level 32. you clearly are the one addicted to attacking more than everyone else. in fact, altho i can't prove it now since i'm dead and no one can keep attacking me, most of the time i come on and find an attack list about 10-15 attacks long and about 80% of them are from you maxfly.

whats wrong with using potions? that's what they're there for. not everyone can be on level 96 and use up about 5 strength to kill other people.

i don't think u should be talkin when you're on level 96 and i'm on level 32. you clearly are the one addicted to attacking more than everyone else. in fact, altho i can't prove it now since i'm dead and no one can keep attacking me, most of the time i come on and find an attack list about 10-15 attacks long and about 80% of them are from you maxfly.

whats wrong with using potions? that's what they're there for. not everyone can be on level 96 and use up about 5 strength to kill other people.

Hey, I'm not the one who created the thread. Schnazz stated that the battle is still alive... I merely demonstrated that you guys are surely helping to keep it alive as well. Remember, not too long ago, your guild was talking trash and attacking everyone incessantly. Tim, Chief and I left... You guys don't seem to be talking much trash anymore. Tim, Chief, and I, along with the others in our guild have kept ya'll in check for the most part, in addition to The Chosen Ones. I think you guys are a little peeved that things are more balanced now... the true way of the tyrant!

Hey, I'm not the one who created the thread. Schnazz stated that the battle is still alive... I merely demonstrated that you guys are surely helping to keep it alive as well. Remember, not too long ago, your guild was talking trash and attacking everyone incessantly. Tim, Chief and I left... You guys don't seem to be talking much trash anymore. Tim, Chief, and I, along with the others in our guild have kept ya'll in check for the most part, in addition to The Chosen Ones. I think you guys are a little peeved that things are more balanced now... the true way of the tyrant!

you merely demonstrated that we're keeping it alive? yeah, by posting attack logs that were 2 weeks old. if you look at the logs and check to see who's online during the day, you'll notice that Lerkot, Schnazz, and I have had limited online time recently and havent been racking up attacks all day like you have which is why you're on level 96. and you're wrong about the trash talking - we did plenty of it after u guys left the problem was that the game just got old and people didnt have time so it kinda died. i have no reason to be peeved that the playing field is even cuz it's not fair when its uneven and nobody can really win anyways so i dont care if you guys keep us in check. if the war is gonna start again let it start cuz i'm ready, however i wont be online that much except for weekends so just keep racking up your usual 10 attacks a day against me :kekeke:

you merely demonstrated that we're keeping it alive? yeah, by posting attack logs that were 2 weeks old. if you look at the logs and check to see who's online during the day, you'll notice that Lerkot, Schnazz, and I have had limited online time recently and havent been racking up attacks all day like you have which is why you're on level 96. and you're wrong about the trash talking - we did plenty of it after u guys left the problem was that the game just got old and people didnt have time so it kinda died. i have no reason to be peeved that the playing field is even cuz it's not fair when its uneven and nobody can really win anyways so i dont care if you guys keep us in check. if the war is gonna start again let it start cuz i'm ready, however i wont be online that much except for weekends so just keep racking up your usual 10 attacks a day against me :kekeke:

Those attack logs are about a week old... both yours and Schnazz's. As for my level, about 2-3 weeks ago, Schnazz was leading me level wise. If he had continued the pace he was on, he would still be leading me now. Not my fault he fell off.

Trash talking... Yeah, the Vigilantes balanced the board. You guys were massacring the Chosen Ones when we were in your guild. Now that we have created our own guild, there is balance. I'm just trying to help keep things balanced. It got so bad for you guys at one point that I noticed that Schnazz would attack my guildmates and not attack me. Admit it, you guys think twice before you attack any members of our guild. That's exactly how it should be.

You don't want it wit us.

:rofl: