Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Get your Philosophy on

Hero1

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I`m a Christian to as far as i know,lol

I belive in God but not on that base.I believe that there is something that is watching over us and show`s us wahts good and wahts bad.But i don`t think there is some kind of Dude who made us and everything.

"God" is in my opinion inside and around us.It`s a power that sorounds everything and you can use in a way you choose for you`r self.But if you use it a bad way it will come back to you on one day because it`s a good force afterall.

God is the biggest lie ever made. The whole thing about God probably came up by some young boy asking his father "Father, how was the world created?" and the father made some lie since he didnt know.

Religion plays a very important roll in peoples lives. I gives them comfort, a reason for going on, something to believe in, and hope. Do you really want to try to take these things away from people, just so that they can stop believing in a "lie" ?

:word: I just dont understand why people who dont believe have to insist on taking someone elses religion away. If i believe in something and it gives me comfort why would anyone want to take that away from me, what harm am i doing to anyone else.

I agree with the people who said that the universe needs a creator.

I also believe in both science and religion. Evolution for example, i do believe thats what happened but i believe it was God that created evolution. The first ever cells couldnt have just gone "poof" and appeared. They came from somewhere.

I shouldnt be writing in this topic anyway, ive had a long week and feel like a cabbage lol.

wow lerkot, you might be one of the most close-minded teenagers i've seen. how are u going to learn and form your own views of things if u don't look at them equally? people who are close minded in aspects of life (music and religion in your case... who knows there might be more) will never experience happiness or amount to anything

u don't think that things happen 4 a reason? hasn't anything good ever happened 2 u that was a like a miracle to u and u wondered why it happened?

lol i think Lerkot just likes going against the grain

what's more important.. striving to be happy? or being happy?

I like this ?uestion. The answer is easy. BEING HAPPY. In the past year or so, i've learned that even when u are knocked down and discouraged, u can pull up the ability 2 be happy.

Reality is that u will never be truely happy if u are always striving 2 be happy. I used 2 always say stuff like "when i get outta debt, i'll be happy...when i get a better job, i'll be happy" and that's just stupid. Even when life is more comfortable, there is still work 2 be done. I've learned 2 tackle all those things and handle my business knowing that there will never be a time when the world stops and i can just chill and say "i'm finally happy." If u live right and truely understand how life is, u can be happy right now...even if u are over your head in stuff 2 do...even in your darkest hour.

wow lerkot, you might be one of the most close-minded teenagers i've seen. how are u going to learn and form your own views of things if u don't look at them equally? people who are close minded in aspects of life (music and religion in your case... who knows there might be more) will never experience happiness or amount to anything

u don't think that things happen 4 a reason? hasn't anything good ever happened 2 u that was a like a miracle to u and u wondered why it happened?

lol i think Lerkot just likes going against the grain

Well if not believing in God is close-minded, then im close-minded. If listening to music you like instead of listening to music you are supposed to like, then I'm close-minded. But dont come here and tell me that I wont experience happiness, cause that you dont know **** about.

"u don't think that things happen 4 a reason? hasn't anything good ever happened 2 u that was a like a miracle to u and u wondered why it happened?"

Nope, everything in life has a logic explanation. I think that more open-minded to think that any of the physics laws created something, than to say that it could only be God.

Nah, I believe whatever I want to (in this case that there is no God) and that doesnt make me more close-minded than you. You know why less people are strongly religious today? Science. Science have told us that maybe, maybe all of us are not results of incest between Eva and Adams children! Science have told us that actually, things could happen on its own! Maybe God wasnt flying over the water saying "Lights on, please", maybe... Maybe it was the sun! Maybe its was the sun!

Religions are dangerous and creates a pressure against minorities in the world. Like homosexuals, they had to hide in the dark when religion was the substitute for science back in the days. The world is turning less and less religious, the Americans is always a bit slow though and wants to believe things that's not even possible to believe anymore. For example, we saw Rosa Parks fight against one of these things and in the future, the last states who allows men to hit women might stop, when they realise its dumb! And, in 500 years, I dont think anyone will believe in God either, since people will realise... its dumb. Maybe when Bush or whatever future president stops listening to "God" and starts listening to his brain, we might have a better world without bombs. Right now, religion is used as a substitute for lack of knowledge, hating on people and killing people - and to give people comfort, people who dont believe in themself.

Thats what I think. Call it close-minded, I dont care, I'd prefer to be close-minded instead of involved in the historys greatest lie, God...

• Admin

what's more important.. striving to be happy? or being happy?

I like this ?uestion. The answer is easy. BEING HAPPY. In the past year or so, i've learned that even when u are knocked down and discouraged, u can pull up the ability 2 be happy.

Reality is that u will never be truely happy if u are always striving 2 be happy. I used 2 always say stuff like "when i get outta debt, i'll be happy...when i get a better job, i'll be happy" and that's just stupid. Even when life is more comfortable, there is still work 2 be done. I've learned 2 tackle all those things and handle my business knowing that there will never be a time when the world stops and i can just chill and say "i'm finally happy." If u live right and truely understand how life is, u can be happy right now...even if u are over your head in stuff 2 do...even in your darkest hour.

Hey AJ I totally agree with this

:rockon: :rockon: It's totally how I've been feeling the last year or so..

maybe my assumption of you being close minded was that: an assumption. but u sure act like it. i hope u know what it means.

it sucks that ur life hasn't had any miracles happen to you, no wonder u sit on the computer all the time and write outrageous things. maybe u r living a boring life.

i find it funny that Lerkot likes to criticize the American ways like in movies and lifestyles and stuff, yet he's here on this forum listening to american music and criticizing it at the same time.

yeah, i'm sure the bible isn't real then, huh? a bunch of fags just wrote that to corrupt the minds of humans right Lerkot? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Edited by reborn2reign

hang on a minute Wes, since when has this been an american board? :stickpoke:

well i think the majority of people on here are american but i see your point. this board however represents american music, that was my main point. i will revise my last post.

maybe my assumption of you being close minded was that: an assumption. but u sure act like it. i hope u know what it means.

it sucks that ur life hasn't had any miracles happen to you, no wonder u sit on the computer all the time and write outrageous things. maybe u r living a boring life.

i find it funny that Lerkot likes to criticize the American ways like in movies and lifestyles and stuff, yet he's here on this forum listening to american music and criticizing it at the same time.

yeah, i'm sure the bible isn't real then, huh? a bunch of fags just wrote that to corrupt the minds of humans right Lerkot? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"maybe my assumption of you being close minded was that: an assumption. but u sure act like it. i hope u know what it means."

Yeah the hope is the last thing that leaves you so keep hoping.

"it sucks that ur life hasn't had any miracles happen to you, no wonder u sit on the computer all the time and write outrageous things. maybe u r living a boring life."

No, everything I appreciate in life is made by human. What the hell do you know about my life?

"i find it funny that Lerkot likes to criticize the American ways like in movies and lifestyles and stuff, yet he's here on this forum listening to american music and criticizing it at the same time."

Yeah american things generally suck but there are always exceptions and the music is one of them at times.

"yeah, i'm sure the bible isn't real then, huh? a bunch of fags just wrote that to corrupt the minds of humans right Lerkot? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:"

Not fags perhaps, but yeah some suckers did it cause they didnt have anything better to do. The writers might have had some kind of mental illness since they made up things all day long.

Wow, this post has turned in2 a perfect example of who is lost and who is found. I respect freedom of speech but that doesn't mean i have 2 respect those who abuse it.

Wow AJ, that's harsh and really insulting to people who think differently than you do.

No no no no no.....don't get it twisted. What i'm saying here is that there is the proper way 2 convey your ideas, feelings, and beliefs...and then there is the wrong way. Let's just say that when u can't even share your beliefs in an intellegent and respectful way, i won't even put forward the effort 2 respect what u think. Which is the case in the post above.