This fall and next year these albums are coming:

A new Blackstar

A new Reflections Eternal

Mos Def - The undeniable

Nas - Nasdaq Jones

Nas - The Lost Tapes 2

Kanye West - Late Registration

Saigon gon drop something..

A new Game album from his recors company that just got a contract inked with Aftermath... 50 Cent should be pretty mad.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We got Outkast in October, Slick Rick hopefully next year, got Public Enemy, perhaps some Beastie Boys, hopefully Will Smith (probably not), we got Jeffs album, Afrika Bambaataa is always doin somethin, and so is KRS, The Fugees is gonna work on somethin new, LL should have something next year or so, DMC is apparantly doin somethin... now thats what I call good albums coming up.

Is DMX' new album comin' out soon? I've been listening to a lot of his stuff lately, Jay-Z needs to release that album since he's president of Def Jam, it's time for DMX to take over the game again, a lot of peeps sleep on his skills, he can rip all these wack commercial rappers to shreads, they shouldn't keep delaying his album.

Edited by bigted

It's a really good year! I didn't know when those albums Lerkot said would be released.. but it's def dope as cocaine!

I'm actually kinda dissapointed about this summer, I thought the delay of "Party Starter" was bad enough, I was also looking forward to the Busta Rhymes, DMX, and Public Enemy albums coming out the most before any other albums but instead we get crap albums from Ying Yang Twins, Tony Yayo, Young Jeezy, and even Vanilla Ice before we get those albums, I was expecting this summer to be much better than it's been, I thought it'd be a golden summer to bring back hip-hop to where it needs to be especially with "Lost and Found" dominating the charts, that's getting my hopes too high though I guess, but hopefully those albums you mentioned actually come out in the fall and take the attention off of G Unit 'cause I guess it's too late for Will to make that much impact since the album's fading away, damn Interscope! :noooo: btw, wasn't Redman and Foxy Brown supposed to release albums on Def Jam this summer too? I don't understand how Jay-Z could release Young Jeezy's crap album before DMX, Redman, and Foxy Brown albums, that's not a smart move! :thatspdiddybad: Jay-Z doesn't even rap anymore that much and yet people say he spit the only good verse on that Young Jeezy album. :lolsign: There's supposed to be Kool G Rap, Big Daddy Kane, Q-Tip, Pete Rock and CL Smooth, and a Rakim album on Talib Kweli's label coming too but I ain't gonna get my hopes too high. We could also look forward to Kev. Brown, Lil' Brother, and Skillz albums too on the underground scene too this fall. Is Kel Spencer coming out soon? JJFP should take Kel Spencer on tour with them, that'd get him some exposure.

Edited by bigted

We got Outkast in October, Slick Rick hopefully next year, got Public Enemy, perhaps some Beastie Boys, hopefully Will Smith (probably not), we got Jeffs album, Afrika Bambaataa is always doin somethin, and so is KRS, The Fugees is gonna work on somethin new, LL should have something next year or so, DMC is apparantly doin somethin... now thats what I call good albums coming up.

Ohhh yeahhh...

And an New Blackstar to?

Omg this is gonna be a dope time :mygod:

Edited by Turntable

does anybody have new informations about de la's third "art official intelligence" lp ?

I can't wait to complete the trilogy ..

.. and what up with that atcq reunion lp .. anybody got anything new about it?

from the albums above .. I'm still lookin forward to 'late registration' and mos defs new one ..

I think De La Soul is going on tour with Common and Kanye West in the fall so maybe they're working on a new one, "The Grind Date"'s holding me over pretty well though since that's a hot album. At the moment things are not looking good but hopefully when Kanye West album drops, a lot of other quality releases drop after. Chuck D said in his new terrordome that there'll be 3 Public Enemy albums coming out next year and there'll be a Public Enemy tour in the fall, they're actually doing performances in Japan right now, Public Enemy lives on the road. KRS-ONE's still doing his world tour still too so he probably got some heat for us in late '05/early '06, he actually is rumored to be performing with some international rappers on his tour so he's stealing Will's idea, well he could get JJFP on it and make it a double album. :lolsign:

Edited by bigted

De La at 1st said they were not gonna finish off the AOI series...but then they changed their mind. That waz awhile ago tho'...i hope they still plan on doing that 3rd disc.

I'm interested in about half of the albums mentioned...but i'm definitly holding my breath for the new Nick Cannon album.

This is what Chuck D said on publicenemy.com, he mentions "Rebirth Of A Nation" comes in Jan. '06 and "How You sell Your Soul to A Soules People Who Lost Their Soul." in June '06, he mentioned before about another album "New Whirl Order" but that'll be just an internet release sometime next year:

"Finally playing ASIA on PE tour #54 has been a treat. I told my guys in

December 2003, I had to woodshed to create and navigate things necessary for these world adventures. It took a year and a half and here we are Aug 2005. The new PE albums were dictated by the business of distribution to appear 6 months apart as new product. Since 2 records were created in 2004, an order had to be determined. Good buddy PARIS recorded Rebirth Of A Nation earlier this year. Although it would've been a great time to splash these new records on their own timings, we were quickly reminded that the business of retail has its own order. In the short term there were some issues and difficult business clashes, but time is the governor here, and in the long term the effect will be positives galore.

January around MLK day will be Rebirth and June 2006 is looking like How You Sell Soul to A Souless People Who Sold Their Soul."

btw, with Kanye West producing Nick Cannon's album, he might actually have some success on it when it comes out, everything that Kanye's done lately been touched to gold or platinum, I don't like him much but I have to admit that he's cranking out them hits.

I don't get why they can't push back G Unit's albums and release Public Enemy, damn A&R's, I want that DMX album too! :ShockRifle:

Edited by bigted