Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Some hoot albums coming

Frenetic

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get why they can't push back G Unit's albums and release Public Enemy, damn A&R's, I want that DMX album too!  :ShockRifle:

Let`s start a movement! :rockon: :lolsign:

Something does need to done. :3-laugh3: Seriously though it's wack that 100 garbage albums come out before a good album comes out. :damnlorettas:

I don't get why they can't push back G Unit's albums and release Public Enemy, damn A&R's, I want that DMX album too!  :ShockRifle:

Let`s start a movement! :rockon: :lolsign:

Seriously though it's wack that 100 garbage albums come out before a good album comes out. :damnlorettas:

Yeah that`s right..Its realy frustrating!

Oh well since I was anticipating buying only DMX and PE right away, I'm gonna buy some ol' school cds instead and buy the other stuff later! :davidblaine:

We got Outkast in October, Slick Rick hopefully next year, got Public Enemy, perhaps some Beastie Boys, hopefully Will Smith (probably not), we got Jeffs album, Afrika Bambaataa is always doin somethin, and so is KRS, The Fugees is gonna work on somethin new, LL should have something next year or so, DMC is apparantly doin somethin... now thats what I call good albums coming up.

:mygod: since when do you listen to non-JJFP related music? :lol:

I downloaded "Late Registration" last night and its a hot album. Pretty good cept all these dumb skits keep throwin it off a little bit. I'm waiting for LL to drop somethin new like another "Mr. Smith" type of album but any info on LL is pretty limited and little. Everything else thats good is non-mainstream. Any info on a new Naughty By Nature album?

Any info on a new Naughty By Nature album?

Yeah what`s up with Naughty By Nature?Ted? :azzangel:

I didn't know that they were working on a new album, Treach was on Rap City a few months ago sayin' that Naughty By Nature's shopping for a label to sign them, there's no word yet if they're even signed somewhere. :shrug: If I find out any news on them I'll post it here, well in the meantime I could get some more Naughty By Nature albums myself, I only have their last 2 and their greatest hits, which I enjoy very much, I need to get their earlier stuff, definately all the ol' school albums sound more appealing right now than anything out now, I just got Queen Latifah's "Black Reign" a couple weeks ago that I've been playing everyday since I got it, I think I'm gonna get LL's "14 Shots To The Dome" and "Bigger and Deffer" to complete my LL collection, I need "Rock The House" to complete my JJFP collection still too, I need to get Nas' "The Lost Tapes" still to complete my Nas collection and I need some BDP albums to complete my KRS-ONE collection, plus more Public Enemy and Hieroglyphics, I might start trading in some albums I rarely listen to to get those, that should keep me busy for the next year or so until some new good albums come out. :lolsign:

Edited by bigted

I think I'm gonna get LL's "14 Shots To The Dome"

LL`s 14 Shoots To The Doms is great..I can`t understand why anybody is dissing it!

yeah i LOVE 14 shots to the Dome! Its my 2nd fav. album of all-time (right behind code red). i think that is close to being LL's best LP that hes ever done. Its just so good..."Crossroads" is a great track. People trip on it saying LL was trying to be gangsta...thats bull. everyone in '93 had a harder style and it doesnt make them gangsta. look at code red, just cuz of the cover and the more agreessive style doesnt mean its gangsta rap.

I think I'm gonna get LL's "14 Shots To The Dome"

LL`s 14 Shoots To The Doms is great..I can`t understand why anybody is dissing it!

yeah i LOVE 14 shots to the Dome! Its my 2nd fav. album of all-time (right behind code red). i think that is close to being LL's best LP that hes ever done. Its just so good..."Crossroads" is a great track. People trip on it saying LL was trying to be gangsta...thats bull. everyone in '93 had a harder style and it doesnt make them gangsta. look at code red, just cuz of the cover and the more agreessive style doesnt mean its gangsta rap.

I think it was his best Album after Mr.Smith!

The Beats are just amazing most of the time..

I'm gonna definately check out "14 Shots To The Dome", I don't like it when peeps diss "Code Red" by saying that JJFP sold out to gangsta rap, peeps thought that MC Hammer was going gangsta too when he released the "Funky Headhunter" album but that wasn't the case either, the music just had a more aggressive sound but Hammer still spit positive lyrics, I wonder if those haters actually listen to the music before they diss sometimes. I hope MC Hammer makes a comeback again 'cause he deserves more props than what he gets too, I don't like it when people say he's wack as Vanilla Ice, Hammer has clearly had a better career since "Hammer Don't Hurt 'Em", "Too Legit To Quit", and "Funky Headhunter" were dope albums, Vanilla Ice is a one-hit wonder, that's like comparing Pac to Biggie, Pac was clearly better to me and I'm from the east coast but I'm sorry Biggie was ripped hard on "Hit 'Em Up", that's just how I feel but I need more Pac albums too, I only got "All Eyez On Me" and his greatest hits, I downloaded some tracks off "Me Against The World" but I never got a chance to buy it yet, that's one of the next albums I'm gonna get. '87-89 and' 93-'95 seem to be the highlight years in hip-hop, it's like all my favorite albums of all time come from that era, I'm hoping that it could get back to that soon, by the time I started listening to hip-hop in '96 it started dying, especially after 2Pac was murdered, now there's only a few good albums and rare classics in between, I hope to actually witness a golden era soon.

that's like comparing Pac to Biggie, Pac was clearly better to me and I'm from the east coast but I'm sorry Biggie was ripped hard on .

I like Biggie more..I know Pac had a bigger Impact an better lyrics and all that but I`m just feeling Biggies Music more! :azzangel:

Some of Pac`s Songs are my favroite Songs ever but i don`t like his Albums..

Edited by Turntable

Outkast came out with a greatest hits cd last year so I thought they were done, I can't wait to see what they're coming out with this year!

Does anyone know if Ludacris is coming out with a new album?

Outkast?Greates Hits?Did i miss anything? :lolsign:

And i don`t think Luda is coming out with anything that fast..Just like LL his last Album isn`t lonag ago!But ofcourse theyr is a chance.. :davidblaine:

Outkast came out with a greatest hits cd last year so I thought they were done, I can't wait to see what they're coming out with this year!

Does anyone know if Ludacris is coming out with a new album?

Outkast?Greates Hits?Did i miss anything? :lolsign:

And i don`t think Luda is coming out with anything that fast..Just like LL his last Album isn`t lonag ago!But ofcourse theyr is a chance.. :davidblaine:

Yeah Luda's album came out last December so I thought maybe he'd have something out maybe next year, but we'll wait and see. :dope: