JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Billboard, Switch

It's interesting that Switch, which I think is a cool hip-hop track, is nowhere to be found on the Rap & Hip-Hop/R&B charts. I think it just continues to solidify that unless you talk about rims, girls and guns that you won't get played on hip-hop radio.

I can't wait for L&F to go gold so Will can give everybody in the rap industry the finger. He didn't need any of their help or support to go gold. I just getting real tired of rap right now. If it wasn't for these four albums(Lost & Found, Be, The Thesis by the Ambassador and The Incredible Walk by Phanatik) I wouldn't even care about rap. The whole industry right now is so brutal.

Sorry for me getting on my soap-box.

Go Will!

It's interesting that Switch, which I think is a cool hip-hop track, is nowhere to be found on the Rap & Hip-Hop/R&B charts.  I think it just continues to solidify that unless you talk about rims, girls and guns that you won't get played on hip-hop radio. 

I can't wait for L&F to go gold so Will can give everybody in the rap industry the finger.  He didn't need any of their help or support to go gold.  I just getting real tired of rap right now.  If it wasn't for these four albums(Lost & Found, Be, The Thesis by the Ambassador and The Incredible Walk by Phanatik) I wouldn't even care about rap.  The whole industry right now is so brutal.

Sorry for me getting on my soap-box.

Go Will!

:yeahthat: :word: Go Will Busy! Put Your Thang Down! Sorry I was watching FPoBA. Go Will Go

Talk about the little lead single that could. Man o man, to hell with hardcore man, to hell with urban and black radio...he doesnt need to prove nothin. Like I said before, I never thought "Switch" would keep doing this damn good! Up up up it climb climb climb!!!!

Oh and it can definatly top "Hate it or Love It"!