JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Fast Food

Mike

Which is your Favorite Fast Food Place?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your Favorite Fast Food Place?

• Burger King
    • McDonalds
    • Wendy's
    • Arby's
    • KFC
    • Checkers

i chose Wendy's their Chicken nuggets are the best, after them Burger King..oh yeah Top Dawg i know all about Portillo's best Italian Beef,never had a burger from there..... i like Johnny Rockets or Steak and Shake for burgers

Edited by willjadafan

Wendy's chicken nuggets. Mc Donalds 4 the fries. And burgers I have to go with this burger joint it's near where I live it's called the Malt House :angel: but really my fav is wendys :thumb:

Edited by Angel Amor

Burger King is the one I frequent the most... there's one right next to my high school and me and my friends have been (or were, at this point) known to "hit up the BK Lounge" after hours (a la Dane Cook)... BUT I voted for Arbys, a much-maligned restaurant that I have always defended and loved... they closed the only one close to me a couple yrs ago but whenever I'm near one I make a point to pick up a roast beef sandwich w/ curley fries :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: (I'll throw in FIVE wiggles for that meal...)

Fast food is so bad 4 u...but when u are tight on money and starving...that's what u gotta do. I voted for Checkers. Checkers is the jam. What makes it better is that i don't have one in my town...so i have 2 drive 20 minutes to half an hour 2 get 2 the closest location.

I eat at Arby's all the time. They are the closest food place 2 where i work, and they take credit cards...so i'm there all the time.

Burger King is good, Wendy's is good. McDonalds is good every once in awhile. Their food is like trash 4 the body...so i rarely go there.

I never go 2 Taco Hell. I just don't like that kinda stuff. On top of that, i've heard 2 many bad things about them. One of my friends got a berito (sp?) and the beans inside it were still in a plastic bag. And a few years ago, they had some roaches or something really gross in their food!! Some lady got their food and roach eggs hatched in her mouth and she had 2 go 2 the hospital.

KFC is okay but i don't like 2 eat there. I don't like the idea of eating test-tube food. Popeye's blows KFC out of da water!

Another place i DON'T like is Long John Silver's. I don't like seafood. But even if i did, i know people who have gotten food poisoning from that place more than once.

What is your favorite fast food place? If i left out any, forgive me. Checkers all the way! Nobody can beat those fries.

to me, that is THE BEST burger place just cuz of those fries plus you can get hot dogs there

but my fav all time fast food place is TACO BELL! I LOVE IT!!

uh man i completely forgot about taco bell!! :slap:

I like McDonald's Fries (Wendy's fries 2nd) and Burger King's Whopper Jr., with cheese, mayo, lettuce and pickles! LOL same on my burger every single tyme...

Maybe they should colab 4 customers like us, and call themselves Burger Mac'King. lmbo :cwm:

peace,

cookie

my fav was Wendy's! i think Burger King has really good burgers and McDonalds has really good fries, but unfortunately that stuff is so bad 4 u!

i agree with AJ, Popeyes is SO much better than KFC!!

can somebody please tell me what Checkers is?? never heard of it. i live in California and they dont have that here.