JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

All of Us Returns for 3rd season?

It was never really advertised, that is probally why it didn't fly, I only saw one episode myself because I kept forgetting about it even though I watch upn 9 frequently (that is the station that shows all of us in the NYC area) it was just never advertised that is why alot of shows fail.

Well I only heard a couple of ads for "All Of Us" on the radio and I saw one on tv but that was the first season. I think it will probably be back next year maybe but at different time and day. Cause remember they just added Britney and Kevin's reality tv show to tuesday I believe. But Wes is rite UPN ain't that popular here. Hell different networks makes fun of UPN. Like I was watching that cartoon "Family Guy" and 1 girl say I here that if your good you go to heaven but if your bad you go to a place were u think your alive and u pray for death but death won't come. And the guy says where UPN. :angel:

UPN Isn't a popular channel, anywhere..Honestly, It's weak. They're first mistake was getting a deal with them >_>..

but I will admit, i didn't watch it religiously. saw it every now and then, but you know.

It's a shame it didn't do better. I gotta admit, i only saw like 2 episodes. I wanted 2 watch it more often but life got in the way. I'll definitly buy it when they release it on DVD.

yeah i'm not shocked, the ratings weren't the best and Will and Jada didin't have as much involvement this season as they did last season...i heard My Wife And Kids is being cancelled too, can't understand that one

I'm a little surprised that both shows are being cancelled.

First off, All Of Us really suffered because it went head-to-head against My Wife & Kids(television has a history of doing that to successful black shows) at 8PM EST. It made people(who don't have things like TiVo) choose between the two shows and MWAK won easily.

My Wife & Kids suffered becaused the numbnuts at ABC moved MWAK from Wednesday, where it consistently stayed in the top 30 last year, to Tuesdays where the competition is usually much stiffer(American Idol, etc.). Even though the show didn't generate great numbers like last year, it still did well enough where ABC didn't have to cancel it. They're keeping comedies like Hope & Faith and George Lopez which generated much weaker ratings than MWAK.

Go figure. I guess my TV watching will be reduced by one more day.

:nono: :bang: :thatswrong: :madatya:

The latest series of MWAK isn't as good as its precious ones i think. there doesn't seem much new stuff going on or it building anywhere. Its still a great show though.

All Of Us i've never really got into yet, but can't judge series two cos i don't think its been shown here yet