JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

All of Us Returns for 3rd season?

oh no that terrible news, i really liked that show, and not just coz Will and Jada did it. I probably saw about 8 episodes but only coz they kept showing them when i was in work.

I really hope mwak isnt cancelled too i love that show. Fpoba is long gone, they stopped friends and now these go, what am i supposed to watch!!! Lets just hope Joey gets good ratings.

Well I only heard a couple of ads for "All Of Us" on the radio and I saw one on tv but that was the first season. I think it will probably be back next year maybe but at different time and day. Cause remember they just added Britney and Kevin's reality tv show to tuesday I believe. But Wes is rite UPN ain't that popular here. Hell different networks makes fun of UPN. Like I was watching that cartoon "Family Guy" and 1 girl say I here that if your good you go to heaven but if your bad you go to a place were u think your alive and u pray for death but death won't come. And the guy says where UPN. :angel:

I knew it! I figured it wouldn't be canned. They would just move it to a different time and day. It's a real good show. Besides thats like the only good thing UPN has going 4 them. I mean they add Britney Spears show to their line up :kekeke:

Cancelling My Wife and Kids is a BIG mistake! Over here in the UK its very big! Almost all of my friends say its their fav programme

ditto, i love that show