JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Rate the Freshmen's beats

i give the freshmens beats ...  

30 members have voted

1. 1. i give the freshmens beats ...

I gave them an 8. Not becuz of the quality of the beats...but becuz they are good beats 2 rhyme over and compliment the artist. All of the beats they did are good, tho' some stand out more than others. I think that if they were mixed differently they'd be even better. One thing that is cool about them is that even tho' they don't stand out in an incredible way, they are perfect him FP 2 spit over, and sound good without the production overtaking him. It's a low key kinda way 4 him 2 comeback...and 2 make u focus on the lyrics, which are the album's strongest part.

Freshmen produced

Mr NiceGuy

Ms Holy Roller

Lost & Found

I Wish I Made That

Swagga

Pump Ya Brakes

If U Can't Dance

Loretta

I'd give them a 9. I think all of the beats were pretty good. The only one that was kinda of average was If U Can't Dance.

Mr. Nice Guy has the wicked rock guitar riff and I love the violins & organs in Lost & Found.

I don't know anything about beat production, but I don't really have a problem with any of them... I love the music on Lost & Found, If U Can't Dance and Loretta.

Same here, but i will say that i really like all of the songs on there so i would give a 10 as i don't think there is anything wrong with them