JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

One year since...

Lerkot

Then I realized how amazing my detective skills were when I heard about how he had rapped before too, under the name of "Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince," and pieced together that Jazz from the show was probably the DJ in that old group. :grin:

:clap3: :highfive:

Then I realized how amazing my detective skills were when I heard about how he had rapped before too, under the name of "Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince," and pieced together that Jazz from the show was probably the DJ in that old group.  :grin:

:clap3: :highfive:

wow!! :clap2: just jokin' with ya :kekeke:

I remember liking boom shake the room when I was like 5 years old. I made my mom buy the single and I listened to it until I was seven or sumthin. I also watched every episode of JJFP. When Men in black came out I bought the soundtrack, then the just cruisin single, MIB single, Big willie style, and all the singles that was released.

Around 98/99 I was starting to get tired of the album and I suddenly remembered boom shake the room. So i went on the internet, read about them. I went out and bought Homebass, and completely fell in love with the album. I couldn't find the older albums, so i downloaded them all.

When I was in Germany for vacation in 2000 i bought them all.

At the end of 99 i joined the willsmith.net forum. It was really cool at that time. I remember Aj, 3cookies and a few more. around 2001/2002 i stopped goind to the forum after a dispute at the forum.

So i'd say it started around 92/93

I'm a FPoBA baby. I grew up watching the show. I was a huge fan of the show. Then one episode where Carlton and Will are trying to find a date, they play "Girls Ain't Nothin' But Trouble". My friend told me that was Will and Jeff rapping that song. When I got older I saw MIB. I love the film and the song. So I brought the soundtrack. But that wasn't enough for me. I wanted to here "Girls Aint Nothin... so I went looking for the album and I start buying all their albums. One nite around like 3am I was on the internet feeling bored and lonely. I was doing a search for a Will Smith poster when I came across willsmith.com. I join the message borad. But then I met AJ and Tim. They told me about this site so I came over. I'm glad to say I did. When I get my check I'm gonna start finishing my collection Jazzy Jeff.

I remember liking boom shake the room when I was like 5 years old. I made my mom buy the single and I listened to it until I was seven or sumthin. I also watched every episode of JJFP. When Men in black came out I bought the soundtrack, then the just cruisin single, MIB single, Big willie style, and all the singles that was released.

Around 98/99 I was starting to get tired of the album and I suddenly remembered boom shake the room. So i went on the internet, read about them. I went out and bought Homebass, and completely fell in love with the album. I couldn't find the older albums, so i downloaded them all.

At the end of 99 i joined the willsmith.net forum. It was really cool at that time. I remember Aj, 3cookies and a few more. around 2001/2002 i stopped goind to the forum after a dispute at the forum.

what used 2 be ur username back at the willsmith.net boards? i don't remember u

what used 2 be ur username back at the willsmith.net boards? i don't remember u

Either Djcut or Kaveh