JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Lost&Found BONUS TRACKS

Cyrano

I refuse to go way outta my way to go to Wall-Mart to get L&F, just b/c they have the special deal w/ Interscope.  I do want the bonus tracks.  But I refuse to drive like 30 minutes instead of 2 b/c the record company has this ridiculous setup.  This probably makes me excessively stubborn.  Oh well lol.

What's your deal!? That's the stupidest thing i ever heard. I don't have a Best Buy close 2 where i live, but when they had the special version of Born To Reign featuring "Nothing On My Mind," u better believe i drove half an hour 2 the closest Best Buy 2 go get it. I waz really sick that day 2!! Why settle 4 less? U act like half an hour is a huge sacrafice.

Ahhhhhh, you actually sound upset (if you can sound anything on a message board). 30 minutes may not sound like that bigga deal, but it's comin out monday, rite? I got school, I got track after school, by the time i take the bus home, I got massive amounts of homework to do w/ 3 A.P. courses... Why am I even explaining this to you? lol Bottom line: screw Wal-Mart and their inside business deals. I don't have time to play into their hands. I will buy the album where it is convenient for me, and if I really want the bonus tracks, I'll download 'em (yeah, I said it! and relax, that only hurts wal-mart, and if i've learned anything from my friends doin their economics hwk in homeroom & study, wal-mart is a faceless, heartless coorperation that could stand to be taken down a peg)

• Members

One thing I know about the special download offered by Wal-Mart is that an individual redemption code is packaed with each CD. After the purchaser enters the code at the Wal-Mart website and downloads the given song(s), he/she is issued a special license that allows only him/her to play the bonus song(s) on his/her computer. It can't be distributed through yousendit.com or any like means. I figured this out after purchasing Mario's Turning Point for the bonus song "Whiz" Wal-Mart was offering.

Edited by ericstar

I really hate it when labels/artists do that. bonus tracks for specific countrys.

I'll say it out loud: I will download the 2 bouns tracks if they ain't in the swedish version of Lost and found.

Edited by Frenetic

I really hate it when labels/artists do that. bonus tracks for specific countrys.

I'll say it out loud: I will download the 2 bouns tracks if they ain't in the swedish version of Lost and found.

Same here, its way to complicated to import stuff.