JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Lost&Found BONUS TRACKS

Cyrano

what is wal-mart gonna edit out? i dont see any problem with buyin wal-mart's albums cuz wal-mart doesnt edit them, the record companies do and wal-mart buys the edited versions. however, in will's case there shouldn't be an edited version of L&F since theres not really anything 2 edit out.

• Admin

Damn...again. Iw as plannin on buying more than 1 album tuesday, and Wal mart Edites all their CDs. I guess I can make 2 trips...but to get both the bonus tracks, I gotta buy the album twice!?

so wait you dont wanna get an edited will smith cd? theres nothin to edit!! :kekeke:

Damn...again. Iw as plannin on buying more than 1 album tuesday, and Wal mart Edites all their CDs. I guess I can make 2 trips...but to get both the bonus tracks, I gotta buy the album twice!?

so wait you dont wanna get an edited will smith cd? theres nothin to edit!! :kekeke:

how about in tell me why

i got my fingers crossed :fingersx: that these tracks are jazzy jeff and fresh prince one's of from da south/get hyped quality

are those tracks on any other version than the UK one ??

I refuse to go way outta my way to go to Wall-Mart to get L&F, just b/c they have the special deal w/ Interscope. I do want the bonus tracks. But I refuse to drive like 30 minutes instead of 2 b/c the record company has this ridiculous setup. This probably makes me excessively stubborn. Oh well lol.

I refuse to go way outta my way to go to Wall-Mart to get L&F, just b/c they have the special deal w/ Interscope. I do want the bonus tracks. But I refuse to drive like 30 minutes instead of 2 b/c the record company has this ridiculous setup. This probably makes me excessively stubborn. Oh well lol.

What's your deal!? That's the stupidest thing i ever heard. I don't have a Best Buy close 2 where i live, but when they had the special version of Born To Reign featuring "Nothing On My Mind," u better believe i drove half an hour 2 the closest Best Buy 2 go get it. I waz really sick that day 2!! Why settle 4 less? U act like half an hour is a huge sacrafice.