Lost & Found Backside Album Cover

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

1109329039517_1111242223371_will_001.jpg

interesting its a pity jazzy jeff isnt an executive producer.. i figure omarr rambert(omar money from the too damn hype posse for those that know) probably produced most of the album..most of the beats sounds like his...

Yo guys... I've found the backside cover of L&F... do y'all think it's real?

http://cgi.ebay.at/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...ssPageName=WD2V

kewl looks da shizzle :)

just strange how the back is from switch, the only video that any1 has seen of will from lost and found. nd the front cover looks fake with the fade at the bottom, as if it was, oooo i dunno. :) :blabla:

Edited by joetwizzy

1109329039517_1111242223371_will_001.jpg

interesting its a pity jazzy jeff isnt an executive producer.. i figure omarr rambert(omar money from the too damn hype posse for those that know) probably produced most of the album..most of the beats sounds like his...

Well its not Jeff, but its one of Wills closest guys since long and thats about the same thing. O Money for the win!

haha, just beacuse it's on eBay it has to be real lol... what about all those fpoba dvd's that were on there years ago?

I can't understand why someone would make a fake 'backside cover' now, I could imagine someone making a fake front cover a few months ago but now it's too close to the album relase. The main reason people make fake stuff is to get a reaction - there's not much time for that now!