JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

you know what...

Hero1

• Admin

reading the willsmith.com forum really makes me appreciate the people we got here :grouphug: its actually rare to find a place of any artists where you get to talk with real fans and minus all the haters :werd:

reading the willsmith.com forum really makes me appreciate the people we got here :grouphug: its actually rare to find a place of any artists where you get to talk with real fans and minus all the haters :werd:

werd up tim...definatly. But we shouldnt give up on his board but this place is where it's at. You can't match the intelligence of this board with average official website boards because we know much more and we have more brains. lol.

:jazzyinthehouse: :grouphug: :grouphug:

So tru so tru :werd: I finally found a place to call home. I like this site. It is a family :grouphug:. It's nice to have discussions about different things that we can share or relate to. Not the same dumb boring stuff repeated over and over. I like it here cause even if you don't agree with each other you can speak your mind and not get punish :slap:for it. when I first got here ya'll welcome me with open arms and I didn't say thank you. Shame on me. Better late than never.:thanks:Thanx you guys!!! :thanks: :multibow: :angel:

There's not much music intelligence over in that board when every other post is about how Will has such a buff body. :kekeke:

definitely :thumb: :grouphug: thx 4 giving us the possibility to be here .. :thumb: