JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Switch #28 on the American Top 40

• Admin

haha AJ switch is gonna be no. 1 and you'll be going "i wish it was making an impact" :kekeke: switch has been out 2 weeks and has been raisin up the charts all over the place.. i called it a week or so ago..watch switch grow :werd:

I'm just saying that i've NEVER heard it on the radio and i've only seen the video on TV 3 times. Nobody is talking about it or even knowing it exists where i'm from. That's why i'm not feeling it as a hit. Numbers don't mean anything 2 me if i'm not seeing an impact from it.

How often do y'all see the video or hear the song on the radio??

I'm just saying that i've NEVER heard it on the radio and i've only seen the video on TV 3 times. Nobody is talking about it or even knowing it exists where i'm from. That's why i'm not feeling it as a hit. Numbers don't mean anything 2 me if i'm not seeing an impact from it.

I know what you mean. I feel it though when I come to this site and download new interviews and its been hyped up but then again I don't listen to radio and I barely watch TV so im like clueless. My main source of music news and new hit songs is the internet.

but its nice to see that "Switch" is making a good impact thus far in US. It'll get there AJ, don't worry. I'm sure once "Party Starter" and/or "Pump Ya Brakes" get released, the album will blow up mainstream radio and television.

I feel you AJ. I've only heard Switch on the radio 3 times(and it was on the "pop" station) and have seen the video only 3 times. The "hip-hop" radio stations haven't played it once. It's kind of hard to get hyped about Switch when you don't hear it or see it.

I thought they were supposed to release the remixes of Switch to radio. Maybe the remixes could generate some heat.

• Admin

ive seen the video a few times here in australia..last week it was the 35th most requested video on the main music video channel here..and this week it was the 15th most requested so its doin pretty well :switch:

• Admin

i love how we got members here from all over the world..and its like we are getting a complete worldwide picture on how switch is doing..looks like belgium and the UK are leading the charge! :thumb: