JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith Returns

Hero1

• Admin

http://music.ign.com/articles/588/588109p1.html

Will Smith Returns

Box Office kingpin returns with 9th album.

February 15, 2005 - On Tuesday March 29th, current Box Office record holder, former Fresh Prince, and rapper/thespian Will Smith will drop his ninth album. Entitled Lost And Found, it will be released by Interscope Records.

The first designated single, called "Switch," was produced by legendary polkadotted MC/producer Kwame. There will be no less than two remixes of "Switch," one will add a ragga twist to the mix as it features the irrepressable Elephant Man on it, the other will be more R&B flavored and feature

Robin Thicke.

In addition to featuring the production talents of Kwame, Timbaland pops up on a few, plus Will recorded many tracks by himself using Reason & Protools, and even produced some of the beats himself. Never one to forget his roots, the album will have multiple tracks with Jazzy Jeff on it, as well.

Other guests include Snoop Dogg, who adds his laid back flavor on a track "Pump ya Brakes" and Mary J Blige. Smith will also enter the battle realm with "Mr Nice Guy," a track dealing with how people mistake being nice for being soft (rumor has it that Will will drop a few words directed toward Eminem on this track).

If the above audio clip of "Switch" wasn't enough, check out the mediaplayer sneak right here.

Great article!! THANX!!

They can keep Ludacris and Petey Pablo of the album 4 all i care. Unless Kanye West really comes with it, i don't care 2 see him pop up as an artist. Some of his rhymes are great, but i'm not feelin' half of them, and his flow jumps from ill 2 making me ill.

I would love a song with kanye. He has only dope songs. Maybe a few wack back in the days when he released mixtapes. But college dropout is the best hiphopalbum since commons "like water for chocolate".

I would be pleased with a beat also :)