JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Swith Got "Missed"

willjr

• Members

I am new to the forum but i am one of wills biggest fans, i live in windsor in canada which is near detroit. Tonight i was listenin' to the radio and they played sitch on a station and it was "the new one at 9" so after the song was finished peopla had to call in and say whether it was a "hit" or a "miss". Unfortuneately i was a "miss" buy 67% this was such a let down for me cuz i was anticipating hearing the song on the radio as well as ppl enjoy the new will smith cut, but i guess pppl dont have a good taste in muzik n e more cuz that trak is hot and the video is krazy... now adaze ppl only want to hear that ganget crap! It so sad. o well it is our job as will smith fans to promote wills new single and support his album and movies when they come out. By the way Hitch hits theatres tommorow so u know we all gon' be watchin that joint, so holla back!

• Admin

Well thats strange becasue here in vancouver it is already the number one song on the beats hot 7 @ 7. Check it out at www.thebeat.com .

yayy some good news for a change! :werd: what kind of radio station were u listenin 2 willrj? was it a pop station or rap station? are listeners younger or older?

Well thats strange becasue here in vancouver it is already the number one song on the beats hot 7 @ 7. Check it out at www.thebeat.com .

yayy some good news for a change! :werd: what kind of radio station were u listenin 2 willrj? was it a pop station or rap station? are listeners younger or older?

just checked the site, it seems like a station that plays a variety. They play artists from the Game to some pop ppl I don't know.

• Members

hey y'all its me willjr and thnx for replyin 1st of all. Jus wanted to say that that station was an american station that i receive in canada. But it was a station that plays all musiq. But u know ppl now adaze only what that ggggg-unit crap. But really it ggggg-garbage combared to big will. but o well, that good news bout it bein number one in vancouver i should fly there jus to here it on the radio. Peayce and Luv...

Hit or miss? That's cool. Here on WAMO (Pittsburgh radio station), new tracks are voted as "Butter (good) or Booty (bad). I haven't really listened to em to see if they played Will. I'll check their web later.

Switch is definately hot. even if ya not a Will fan. It's got everything these pitiful fans want outta "2005-ish" track, but better.