JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Switch out This Week!

Hero1

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AHHHHH!! HELL YEAH! I come home from school and see this!!!!! MUSIC SOON TO BE TO MY EARS!

whats mtve.com tho? is that the real MTV or what?

"Lost and Found" drops March 29, my bro's bday!!!! I'm gonna get that as a gift for myself hahaha. Seriously tho, Lost and found sounds like a dope name. This is gonna be a Code Red. I can feel it. haha yes bring it on!

Snoop Dogg and FP droppin' it like its hot lolol

he seemed not to care about Born 2 reign much if thats what your talking about. No promotion barely, and no live performances (save 1)

He wants to return to the game, and hes been working on this for a long time, so i dont think it'll be bad at all

whats mtve.com tho? is that the real MTV or what?

it stands for MTV Europe so yes it it's the real MTV

• Admin

well now that the album is finished all will said that would be on the album was snoop dogg and mary j blige..so all those other artists may have not made the cut,,,no1 said will worked with dre and i dont think he did at all so stop trippin.. the track with snoop dogg could have been produced by the neptunes or some1 else.. i think "lost & found" is a great album title! it goes back to titles like and in this corner and homebase..has a little meaning behind it i suspect

• Admin

:clap: what a difference a day makes...i log on to find all this info...i'm so excited! :clap:

:werd: This just hit me like a ton of bricks...all in one day!!

well out of nowhere it was bam album title lost and found bam release date april 5 bam switch released to radio this week bam track with snoop dogg on the album bam willsmith.com updated!!!

boom shaka laka boom wills comin at you like a kodak zoom! :bowdown: :bowdown: