JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

HITCH

JumpinJack AJ

I have never seen the long version of the trailor until 2nite. I waz hanging out in movie theater lobby waiting 4 a group of my friends 2 get out of Phantom of The Opera (which most of them really liked). While i waz there, i watched the trailors they had on the plasma screens they had in the lobby.

As i sat there watching the Hitch trailor, and laughing out-loud. Everyone else in the theater stopped what they were doing and stopped talking 2 watch it. I'm dead serious, EVERY SINGLE PERSON stopped 2 watch it...which they didn't do 4 any of the other trailors (and i waz sitting there 4 awhile). People were laughing out-loud with me and alot of them walked by me saying "we definitly have 2 see that." These people were of all ages 2. Why i'm not gonna be surprised, it looks like FP is gonna have another HUGE hit on his hands. I can't wait 2 see how people react 2 this movie and how it dose.

I havn't looked forward 2 a movie this way in a long time. I'm the kinda guy who likes 2 specialize in knowing about relationships and the oppisite sex (and i'm usually right), so this movie is right up my ally.

• Admin

when i saw meet the fockers they showed the hitch trailer..anyway it was a packed cinema..and everyone was laughing at the trailer! really laughing! and then a lot of people said i have to see that afterwards.. i agree this is gonna be another huge hit!

I saw the trailer on TV a lot over the past couple of weeks, it looks like it's gonna hilarious, I can't wait to see it either, I usually don't watch movies when they come out, but I always make an exception when it comes to Will's movies 'cause they're all enjoyable, he's a great entertainer.

the movie theatre that i work at now not only has a hitch poster up, but also a big cardboard display..theres def a lot of marketing push behind this movie, which is good. ALSO- not related, but TV guide has this list this week of the top 25 teen idols..i will smith was no.15 pretty cool..but yea..psyched for hitch :thumb:

Yeah, i'm definitly taking someone 2 this movie on Valentine's Day. I'll see it the day it drops, but it's definitly the kinda movie 2 help make the perfect Valentine's Day date.

The huge cardboard display 4 the movie has been up in the biggest theater in my area 4 awhile now. It's HUGE and it sits up above the doors as u leave.

The huge cardboard display 4 the movie has been up in the biggest theater in my area 4 awhile now. It's HUGE and it sits up above the doors as u leave.

has anybody actually stolen one of those cutouts, i really want one but have never had the guts to run off with it lol.

(im only joking btw, i dont wanna give scouser a worse reputation than they already have)

yeahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u have no idea how much I learned from Will's songs about romance... ppl call me mr romantic and ppl come 2 me 2 help em'...

like Will in the movie (but I succes with my g/f)... it's going 2 b greattt

Mr. Romance huh willreign? hummm...that gives me an idea... :roll:

how bout starting a thread called,...(one of these. --> my pick of subjects)

*100 quick fixes to turn a REAL life jerk in to a romantic gentleman...

*Move on punk...let the woman breathe the aora of a REAL man! hahaha

u catch my drift brU? ... give us some of that gentleman~ly insight u gotz!....

its called SHARin ya knowledge. hey hey now!!.... :thumb: dag, Im off topic...yea...Hitch MOS DEF sounds like something I wanna chek out. :sonny:

peace,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies

when i saw meet the fockers they showed the hitch trailer..anyway it was a packed cinema..and everyone was laughing at the trailer! really laughing! and then a lot of people said i have to see that afterwards.. i agree this is gonna be another huge hit!

I'm going to see meet the fockers next sunday with a bunch of friends so hopefully they will all like it

The huge cardboard display 4 the movie has been up in the biggest theater in my area 4 awhile now.  It's HUGE and it sits up above the doors as u leave.

has anybody actually stolen one of those cutouts, i really want one but have never had the guts to run off with it lol.

(im only joking btw, i dont wanna give scouser a worse reputation than they already have)

lol my boyfriend stole me a MIB cut out from his work a couple of years ago...he's an essex boy tho!!!