JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

11-5 Pats are out of the playoffs..

VIsqo

Oh Jesus! The best season last year in the NFL didnt even make the playoffs this year, even after winning their last 4 games and going for 11-5..There are teams that went even worse, name them cardinals, and still made it. Its soo unfair, makes me angry about them stupid rules.. But the Jets couldnt win against the worse season of last year the Dolphins.. Favre couldnt make it, and Chad made them pay for letting him go..

The Dolphins deserve it, thats ok, but Cassel did a good job and couldnt make it no matter how hard he tried. Thats a sad thing. Not as sad as the 0-16 Lions, or that Brees didnt get to Marino's record for about 40 yards, or that the cowboys are not on the playoffs and Bob's Eagles are after tying a game.. But I guess thats life, And thats the game.. A game I wont probably watch till next season anyways for the first time in about 6 years..

Well, at least I won the Fantasy League, lol, thx, thx, Have a nice day yall... And enjoy the playoffs those who will watch them..

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about that Visqo, better luck next year, but this year it's all about the Eagles baby!! :wickedwisdom:

Oh Jesus! The best season last year in the NFL didnt even make the playoffs this year, even after winning their last 4 games and going for 11-5..There are teams that went even worse, name them cardinals, and still made it. Its soo unfair, makes me angry about them stupid rules.. But the Jets couldnt win against the worse season of last year the Dolphins.. Favre couldnt make it, and Chad made them pay for letting him go..

The Dolphins deserve it, thats ok, but Cassel did a good job and couldnt make it no matter how hard he tried. Thats a sad thing. Not as sad as the 0-16 Lions, or that Brees didnt get to Marino's record for about 40 yards, or that the cowboys are not on the playoffs and Bob's Eagles are after tying a game.. But I guess thats life, And thats the game.. A game I wont probably watch till next season anyways for the first time in about 6 years..

Well, at least I won the Fantasy League, lol, thx, thx, Have a nice day yall... And enjoy the playoffs those who will watch them..

Meh... we lost the best quarterback in the league and still went 11-5... I can live with that.