JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

11-5 Pats are out of the playoffs..

VIsqo

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and so it is.... just.like.I.said.it.would.be lol, I love this song, GOOD BYE EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is Mcnabb callin now? a press conference? is he retiring? nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

lol lol lol lol lol lol

Well after the first game of this season I was almost sure that my team was not gonna win this year, but I was rooting for the Giants and Eagles to lose as well and there it is.. If NE is not going to win, I dont want the Eagles to B takin that privilege.

• 2 weeks later...

Well the freakin Steelers are a lucky team.. They won in the last seconds, they caught some weird passes, they werent charged that much with Penalties, they were playing one of the weakest teams in the leFreague, and they were not playing against MY PATRIOTS!

Freakin Steelers got lucky I tell you.. lol

Congrats to all you Steelers fans out there!!

This has been cataloged the best super bowl ever, the second most watched ever, only second to the one last year with my Pats in it, and the third most watch show in Americas Tv history, only third to SMASH final episode and last years superbowl.. All this info is in yahoo sports if u wanna see it...

I thought the Cards would win 'cause they were playing like a team of destiny but their D couldn't hold up in the end, that was one hell of a game though

Lets go EAGLES!!

Man, if you are a Celtics fan, how are you an Eagles fan? Philly vs Boston in basketball is legendary...aka absolute hatred. It's impossible to cross in sports between the two cities.

man I love the Celtics, not really a fan of the Sixers. I don't like the Pats, but I like the Eagles...

• 2 weeks later...