JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

the battle game is back

Hero1

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question for Typhoon: How do you walk with Max's hand so far up in your ass?

You obviously haven't checked out my guild name, have you my dear.

I have checked your guildname honey :cop: But I just thougt it would be weird for you to have a hand in your ass, when you are used to have julies (or before the operation known as Joey) lollypop there :paparazziupinthespot:

I have a question for Typhoon: How do you walk with Max's hand so far up in your ass?

I have checked your guildname honey :cop: But I just thougt it would be weird for you to have a hand in your ass, when you are used to have julies (or before the operation known as Joey) lollypop there :paparazziupinthespot:

You like checking out queers ? Good for you man.

Keep checking, cause you're dead all the time anyway.

At least this way you have something to do on your hands.

Yes.. that's also the reason why I knew the thing about Julies tab :paperbag:

Yes.. that's also the reason why I knew the thing about Julies tab :paperbag:

What are you two talking about?

• Admin

If you havent noticed I am now 3rd in the game due to your wonderful strategy..... now julie is online you are 17 levels ahead of her..instead of letting her get ahead and get experiencing and sum kills you take them all and leave her to suicide on schnazz yeah great strategy dumbo.. you make george bush look smart

I love how you never replied to this... cause you couldnt hahahaha

If you havent noticed I am now 3rd in the game due to your wonderful strategy..... now julie is online you are 17 levels ahead of her..instead of letting her get ahead and get experiencing and sum kills you take them all and leave her to suicide on schnazz yeah great strategy dumbo.. you make george bush look smart

I love how you never replied to this... cause you couldnt hahahaha

Well, right now you're 6th in the game... and Julie just got done killing you and Chief. Both of you guys are dead right now; nothing out of the ordinary. I'm not really sure what you're talking about. In the time Julie has had to be online, she's demolished you guys.

One second, Schnazz is saying that I'm carrying her and my help is the only reason she's so advanced in the game, and the next, you're saying that I'm not helping my guildmates at all. You guys need to communicate, come up with your propoganda, make sure you have it down, and then come back. We're getting mixed messages. :shakehead: